• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Submit your photos for the 2010 Innova Calendar!

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Straight from the Innova website. :D Post up anything you would send in!

Submit your photos for the 2010 Innova Calendar by September 30th, 2009!
Don't miss your chance to showcase your photographic skill!

INNOVA is searching for photographs and original artwork to be featured in our 2010 Innova Disc Golf Calendar. Here is your opportunity to showcase your photographic/artistic talents and win cool INNOVA merchandise.

Submit your photographs featuring a disc golf event, a picturesque course/hole, players in action or other compelling disc golf scene. All submissions selected for inclusion in the 2010 calendar will receive a photo credit, 5 copies of the 2010 calendar, and a Custom INNColor disc with their artwork on it. A DISCatcher Traveler will be chosen among the monthly winners. Enter early and enter often!

Not sure what to send in? We are looking for submissions in the following categories:

* Awesome Courses/Holes – Photos that make you say: "I want to go to there!"
* Seasonal – Featuring courses or players in the Fall, Winter or Spring.
* Action – Showing the sport in action.
* Innova Team – Got a great shot of an Innova Team member?
* Lifestyle – Kids, Women, Seniors, Families, and photos that are about the culture of the sport.
* International – Anything from outside the United States. This sport is global!

Please submit original photos/artwork to [email protected]. Limit of one submission per email - you can send us more than one email though. Images can only be submitted by the actual photographer/artist and should be at least 2000 x 1300 pixels or croppable to a landscape version that is 2000 pixels wide. If any non-INNOVA sponsored players are shown, releases may be required if images are selected for use. INNOVA is not responsible for undeliverable or misdirected submissions. INNOVA reserves the right to use submissions received in any INNOVA promotional materials and all photographers/artists will be properly credited. All submissions must be received by 11:59PM September 30th, 2009. INNOVA employees, contractors and their families may submit photos, but are not eligible to win prizes. Innova Team Members and their families are eligible to win prizes.

Winners will be announced October 15th.

Good luck and happy snapping!

Can you submit photos that have Chainstars or Mach series baskets in them? If you throw a drive with a Surge and get a cool photo of it do you have to photoshop a wraith in there instead?

Can you submit photos that have Chainstars or Mach series baskets in them? If you throw a drive with a Surge and get a cool photo of it do you have to photoshop a wraith in there instead?

I'm no Innova rep, but I would think that the best way to get into the calendar is to do it with Innova discs. I don't know wbout the baskets though, because you have control over what basket the course puts in. An Innova basket couldn't hurt though. After all, this is a marketing thing.

Last edited:

I think that is a safe bet to lose but whatever floats your boat. When does the Discraft calender come out?

I think I might actually buy the Innova one.

Based on the calendar they made for this year, the only criteria is a good photo, not what equipment might be featured. The current month shows an old cone basket in Minnesota. Last month it was an Innova sponsored player who was presumably throwing an Innova disc. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they had a mountain top course with a discraft basket in background in last years calender?

Can we just link them the World's sexiest woman thread?

we have the cool photo thread with some ofthe best pics I have ever seen.

ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THESE ARE MY PICS These are great ones from the thread.
highbridgekvanorsdel.jpg

heron.jpg

kvandorsdelsandypoint.jpg