• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Supreme Flight

jjtwinnova

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I couldn't believe there wasn't a Supreme Flight thread. Supreme Flight sponsors Paul Mcbeth and has many custom stamps and other gear. I personally own a teenage mutant ninja turtles stamped wizard. If anybody wants to add any input on their experiences with this company, this is the place to do it. From my experience however, it is a great company.

Never dealt with them, but they put out some sweet prints.

Never dealt with them, but they put out some sweet prints.

That Indian sun stamp is sick. They just put out some 20 dollar metal Minis with that stamp on them, and they are coming out with 15 dollar drifit tee-shirts soon with the stamp too.

I'm pretty sure Nikko had a Supreme Flight stamped disc in his bag in his last ITB video. I really like the Flower of Life stamped Teebirds & Destroyers. I wish they still had those Star Destroyers in stock. I'd buy a bunch of them. I have the flower of life tattooed on my left shoulder. I incorporated it into my geometric themed sleeve.

I buy a lot from them. Every disc I've ordered has been top notch. They'll occasionally do a signing by Mcbeth on discs you order for no extra charge.

I have purchased a few Legacy discs from them. They definitely make some awesome stamps, and they shipped very quickly.

I bought a 5th run FD with the Indian Sun stamp a while back, great stamp quality and cool company to deal with. Hopefully I'll be quick enough on the trigger when they restock the Blend Judges to get a pair for putting

My wife bought me and my 4 year old the set of TMNT minis for xmas. I have also sent them direct messages on a couple of things and the response time was prompt. They will def be getting business from me in the future.

Brainwave discs and supreme flight have collaborated to create some pretty sweet discs, you can see them on the Supreme Flight instagram page!

Latest posts