• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

also steeze you have 44/280 which is rounded up to 16% of the posts on this thread

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Sir...with all due respect. You're saying what I'm doing is blind but you carry discs only because of what Discraft has done for your area. Well guess what...I also carry Dynamic Discs because they are local to me, have done a lot for me personally and the game, AND because I enjoy them. I like the molds. I like the plastic options. I like the availability of going five minutes from my house and having thousands of discs to hold, inspect, and purchase.

They have helped me by sponsoring food drive tournaments, they have helped me start the process of building a course for a kid's camp that will help keep that place open and pay their bills at no cost to them but only cost to me and DD in both money and our many hours of labor. They have brought business and tournaments and block parties and fun to my hometown. They have given people I know jobs and do it with a smile and good customer service. Why is it not ok that I give back to them by shopping at their store and posting reviews on my own free will and time to this forum so that some people can decide if it's right for them or not? I fail to see what you do and I do as different. Please explain that to me.

No difference, just explained. The only real blind part is the belief that no other companies provides a superior product for a slot in your bag. We all have preferences. I am a pragmatic sort, looking for the best product to fit my needs regardless of name....unless given a reason to do otherwise. You say that these companies have done for you...then I respect you for doing right by them.

alright my question of the day 2 of this awesome bitch fest is...

i throw saints. (no others by the trilogy)

can i sign up for the fan club for the discounts and get these crazy deals on saints only? and no one on here knows my real name, and i dont tell anyone...i cant get ratted out and will get cheap ass plastic...?

am i onto a secret recipe here?

Hey, I throw Saints too, I want in.

You people need to chill out. Here's a cute animal vid to help.

The only real blind part is the belief that no other companies provides a superior product for a slot in your bag.

I said it earlier I still try new releases from every manufacturer I can. If the day comes when I feel the need to have one of those in my bag I'll put it in there

Still searching. Regardless of name. So I will assume you meant someone else when you talk of that belief cause it's not mine. Plenty of good discs out there. Fewer good plastics but I still look and throw whatever I can regardless of who makes it just to see what options I have.

I know a couple people locally that fit the "Trilogy is the greatest company ever and there's no way I'm trying anything else" mold. Just because you don't subscribe to that theory doesn't mean this little club isn't making others (I'd wager most in the club) put the blinders on to all other companies.

Hang around the fan club sites on FB and you'll agree that there's just a slight level of cult-ish behavior in it all. I know of one guy locally that's especially annoying, but I'm pretty sure he's jockeying for a full sponsorship.

also steeze you have 44/280 which is rounded up to 16% of the posts on this thread

You counted? You care about what discs I use, what disc golf team I'm in, how and how often I post......would you like to know what toilet paper I prefer so you can judge me on that too?

lol what odd things this thread does to people. If you want to smell my fart and tell me what I should have had for dinner last night that might be helpful. :eek: