• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tee pad putter -vs- Putting putter?

Putting is always a Challenger (I've accumulated a stash of old bar stamp Pro-D's, but my practice basket is full with current production Pro-D's as well and I'd be confident in them also).

Off the Tee I use my putting challengers as well as a CryZtal FLX challenger, a Pro-D Zone, and a Pro-D Zeppelin.

I really like throwing putters when I can :thmbup:

I used to be strictly Aviars but a friend gave me a Soft Ion a few months ago because he knows how much I love to throw putters off the tee. That was the best gift I have ever been given. My KC's have been seeing a lot less action, as a matter of fact I think I'm gonna go strictly Ions for all my driving duties.

Soft Wizards (the stiffer the better) for teepad and putting. After all this new technology Ive yet to find a truer flying disc then a Wizard.

Tee = 170 Star Aviar, 175 R-Pro Rhyno
Putt = 171 KC Pro Aviar, 175 Yeti Pro Aviar

Mule #1 always throws a Rhbh putter drive when everyone else forehands a highspeed driver.

Learn from the master.

Teeshots - Ridge/Summit
Putting - Ridge

I threw the same Ridge off the tee for about 18 months, it's pretty beat in now. Starting throwing a new one off the tee, using the first for putting only duties.

if throwing a putter from the tee: 70% of the time its my omega ss 30% one of my SS wizards

putting: SS wizard-90% of the time Omega SS-10% (typically straddle putting as it seems to glide longer with less fade)

I use Wizards for both, usually a little stiffer one for putting. I generally use a little softer ones when it's cooler out for putting, because they stiffen up a bit as it cools down, and are too flexy for my putting tastes when it's warmer.