• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas out of the top 10!!!!!

How about them Cowboys and Disc Golf Too.....damn! I say remember the Alamo boys..you may have lost the battle but in the end I bet you win the war....I can't see some of these courses holding up once the weather turns and people travel there and play these places. But then again who knows.

Cheer up! I hope you saw that Texas is in the Top 10 of the list I posted on the Best DG State thread.

I don't think that the order of each state is precise enough, so don't get too pumped up about TX at #3. I do think that the Top 10 came out as a pretty good list, though.

Dont worry. The top ten list has already changed so much since 2009 started. There are some course in the top ten that will eventually fall out and some new ones that will move in.

Plus, there are some inherent limitations to that list, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. It's only a guideline, not anything authoritative.