• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

^ I might order myself a Contender too. ALSO How did you end up finishing at the Spring Fling...?! I really enjoyed our battle. Cam took me out unfortunately I wanted a shot at the final 18!

good playing. taking it to extra holes...chance to get it in regulation. that's pretty sweet.

^ I might order myself a Contender too. ALSO How did you end up finishing at the Spring Fling...?! I really enjoyed our battle. Cam took me out unfortunately I wanted a shot at the final 18!

I managed to beat cam in the finals, made a few decent putts finally. You were the only one to take me to extras, but most of them went to the end

I managed to beat cam in the finals, made a few decent putts finally. You were the only one to take me to extras, but most of them went to the end

Nice! Congrats Brotha. Good Luck at the VTI !!

I just googled "Discraft Contender" and nothing came up. What are you guys talking about?

Edit: Nevermind, searched it here and it's a backpack.

Thanks for the quick answer MJ. I never use bigger bags, so I have no use for it....but I won't lose hope for that MJ Comet!

No problem. I like the bigger bag for tournies, make having everything i need easy to carry with me

I throw forces and preds for control, longer usually a nuke or pulse. I use a two finger grip

Ok sounds like some good disc.

I would try out a older model z surge and z express for your straight and understable shots.

Also test out 1 finger grip with these.

For your Max distance use the same 1finger grip also just to learn the
Correct snap.

Try out a 173-175 ESP force and 170-175 cryztal nuke.

Practice every single shot until your confident.

Then that's when you can start using the 2 finger power grip for max distance.

Keep your thumb and index finger firm when snapping.

Just a few things I've learned, let me know how it works out for you:)

Goodluck.

Ok sounds like some good disc.

I would try out a older model z surge and z express for your straight and understable shots.

Also test out 1 finger grip with these.

For your Max distance use the same 1finger grip also just to learn the
Correct snap.

Try out a 173-175 ESP force and 170-175 cryztal nuke.

Practice every single shot until your confident.

Then that's when you can start using the 2 finger power grip for max distance.

Keep your thumb and index finger firm when snapping.

Just a few things I've learned, let me know how it works out for you:)

Goodluck.

Hehe! I do used surges and xls for my less stable stuff. Used to use a one finger frip like ten years ago :p but i'll take all the help i can get

The power grip two finger style just hurts my hand, dislocated my middle finger years ago and tore ligaments in that finger

Latest posts