• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Organicvoodoo cracks me up...

Anyway, what do you think is Discraft's most versatile putter? By that, I mean which putter is able to be layered to cover the widest array of shots? The Roc of putters, if you will.

To me its the banger. They do everything really well

Did Discraft ever make any Bangers without a Groove Top? Just a flat Banger? Or would that be a Challenger? I get so lost in the myriad molds on the market.

Have you tried the Cryztal Flx ones yet? Mine are fairly beefy (not Zone territory or anything) and perfect for sitting down on fast, sloping greens.

Nice match play win over Todd, have you watched the video?

Do you ever watch video of yourself and think 'Damn i'm good at chuckin plastic'?

Nice match play win over Todd, have you watched the video?

Do you ever watch video of yourself and think 'Damn i'm good at chuckin plastic'?

Thanks! Usually i end up looking at them and going well that was nice what else can i do :)

I like 2 and 3. Hopefully one day i'll be able to putt in the back nine one day. That will add a bit of length

Just watched the final 18 vid. Went for the deuce on 13 aye? GRande Cojones!!

the dayglo-ish yellow comet you have been throwing on the recent videos.. that just an opaque stock elite-z? just curious.. looking forward to seeing you guys out at SC Doubles this weekend.. looking like sunny and 70's :thmbup:

Latest posts