• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Wow. This is like, "Hey, Dwayne Wade, you wanna shoot hoops at the park tomorrow? Yea, sure!"

I frikin' love disc golf!

MJ, you are one cool cat.

Probably being his normal self, but i dont know anything about the tag to help you out

it's a purple fox chase tag. Fell off a few weeks ago. I doubt it's still around. I lost it somewhere on 1-5 web. Never found it when I went back

Have you ever came across another disc like a comet? I just have not found a mid like it flight or speed wise! Sometimes I think my magnet is faster!

I throw comets and love them to death. I threw a tangent the other day and it had a fairly similar flight, it was lovely.

The Phenix and the original Eagle (pre Aero, circa 1983) are similar to a comet. Of course, they were considered drivers back in the day. Bit hard to find these days, though.

Thanks for the round MJ...we went and played Bradford for our second round and I shot 58 from the shorts. Definitely not great but not turrible like my round at the nest

Thanks for the round MJ...we went and played Bradford for our second round and I shot 58 from the shorts. Definitely not great but not turrible like my round at the nest

No problem. I enjoyed the round. Its the best i have played recently

Latest posts