• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Are you going to need a caddy for any of the events in WI? I'll be free and would love to help. I can't wait to see what you do to Rollin Ridge.

Are you going to need a caddy for any of the events in WI? I'll be free and would love to help. I can't wait to see what you do to Rollin Ridge.

Maybe for rolling ridge. I usually don't use a caddy much, but who knows

A caddy with a laser rangefinder on courses you haven't played? Priceless!

Seriously, I'm surprised more pros don't use them in that situation.

Congrats on the 2nd place. What made you choose to do a couple of events in Wisconsin? Also are you going to bring an MJ comets to the Silver Cup? I would love to buy one off you.

"Besides the fact that I have no idea how that thread is still going after, like, four years or whatever?"

Only because you've been a willing participant. :thmbup:

Last edited:
It is a pleasure to see you doing well MJ. Hope tomorrow brings you great luck and a top 4 finish(or a win whichever you think is best) ;)

Posting this minutes before the Vibram playoff...

Win or lose it was amazing watching you tear up Maple Hill. Loved how you approached the course and stayed in your flow. Beautiful finesse lines and more than enough distance to keep up with the young guys :)

LETS GO!