• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Any Plans on doing the Harmon Hills Highland Fling this year? I talked to Tim, it his being set up differently so as to be able to get a higher rating when you play as good as you did last year. I'd love to see you there.

When is it this year? I enjoyed playing out there

That's why, it's the same weekend as sneaky Pete this year and I had already committed to that one

Need a caddie? Oh wait, I'm not a current member so maybe I can't. I can't keep up with this stuff anymore.

Good luck anyway, not that you need it. :thmbup:

Now this is what I like to hear. Keep rocking the comet!!

Its def made the bag for sure! I honestly dont know how i played without it. I reach for it a bunch of times a round! Im currently bagging a new Z, and also have a Ti to try out. What do you prefer?

Have you tried the ace race disc? I am liking it for a fast mid that flips up and just goes right.

So....I'm pretty late to this party. Threw a Comet for the fist time today (actually threw several in all plastics). I don't know exactly the distance landmarks on the field, but they went somewhere from 360-380'. What the $&#)@??? Does physics not apply to these? And that slow turnover...

Basically, I'm going to have to get one or more.

Thanks everyone. It was a damn fun time up in Vermont. Truly one of the prettiest places to play golf this time of year

A pair of fifties on Brewster Ridge exemplifies the Discraft motto of Quality & Consistency.

Latest posts