• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Challenger has arrived!!

BillyR

Bogey Member
Hey Guys check out the new Challenger BackPack Bag by Physical Flight disc golf. This is there top of the line bag with a lifetime warranty!!

This bag has all the features that you could want: Its got disc space for up to 30 discs, stool pouch, umbrella pouch, full size mini pouch, dual putter pouch, and internal cell phone/wallet pouches and lots of other stuff. BTW the entire inside of the bag is water proof and there are feet on the back part of the bag that act as a wedge and keep it from tipping over.

Check em out at www.physicalflightdg.com Chris told me he is only pre-ordering 100 and he already has 20 pre orders and btw you can choose from multiple colors. Price is $199(shipping included). Support a great guy and newer company.

By far this is the lightest and most comfortable bag that I have ever had on and the owner of the company is a physical therapist so he takes balance and comfort in his bags very seriously.

I took the pictures off there facebook and website.

Attachments

• side challenger.jpg
    side challenger.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 353
  • side of challenger2.jpg
    side of challenger2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 312
  • challenger on ground 1.jpg
    challenger on ground 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 459
This is there top of the line bag with a lifetime warranty!!

From their website...

"All Physical Flight Disc Golf Bags come with a 3 year or limited life time warranty against manufacturer defects."

This bag has all the features that you could want: Its got disc space for up to 30 discs, stool pouch, umbrella pouch, full size mini pouch, dual putter

"The bag features a large zippered bottom compartment that can hold 20 discs comfortably..."

Not trying to argue - just wondering which specs are correct.

The Challenger bag comes with a LIFEtime warranty. Our smaller competition style bag comes with a 3 year warranty.

The Challenger can hold 20 discs comfortably in the main compartment but has storage for 10 more discs easily in the side an upper compartment.

Check out my thread in the commercial marketplace for more info and specs on the bag or just ask here and I will answer.

I'll admit it... I laughed when I thought of what you could put in the "stool pouch". I'll never grow up.

it looks like some one cut the side pockets off a grip to me. It seems tall, like they could have shrank the height a little. the gap between the top of the discs and the top pocket looks huge. Looks like a decent bag. Dont want to bag on it at all. Love my grip.

Why wouldn't you just buy a Grip bag? They have a lifetime warranty, too....a real one.

The Challenger bag comes with a LIFEtime warranty. Our smaller competition style bag comes with a 3 year warranty.

The Challenger can hold 20 discs comfortably in the main compartment but has storage for 10 more discs easily in the side an upper compartment.

Check out my thread in the commercial marketplace for more info and specs on the bag or just ask here and I will answer.
Why wouldn't you just buy a Grip bag? They have a lifetime warranty, too....a real one.

You were saying...?

As rigid as the bag looks, I'm surprised it doesn't have a Simian-style stool built in.

The height and overall dimensions are no where near the size of a grip or simian bag. And the name Challenger is because we guarantee pound for pound this bag will outlast and outperform any other bag. We are trying to bring new options to the disc golf world which is only good for the consumer. Don't knock the bag til youve tried it.

Does the jet pack bag come in other colors? Saw the video on your FB page, looks pretty cool, and Im a bag hoarder.

Challenger looks good as well.

I'd be careful when dealing with the company. I did some marketing work for them, and they went as far as printing out the label to show that they had "shipped" my payment. I'm pretty sure it never shipped and they stopped returning my emails. Be careful.

Challenger is a putter made by Discraft. It was also a space shuttle that blew up I think...

Let's call it the Tower of Power.

I like it. Why is the picture of the entire bag just a thumbnail?

I am not a legal expert. I know that any vendors/companies cannot print if there is an existing trademark, copyright, etc since Challenger putter is made by Discraft.

I think I smell lawsuit coming in the court? LOL

P.S. I don't think I will need other disc golf bag since I have 2nd grip eq which I love so much and I am satisfied with their quality and has it for more than two years now.

It looks like you could take the discs out during bad weather and wait out the rain inside of the bag. Or I don't have a garage... I could park my jeep in it.

Bag options are great. But based on how huge it looks and the name. It wouldn't be an option for me. Not knockin ya... Just saying.

I've always wondered why someone doesn't come along and make a backpack style bag for like $80. Does it really cost that much to make a disc golf backpack or are companies just obsessed with that markup? What you lose in markup, you'd make up for in sales. I paid like $40 for my fade tourney and then like $25 for the straps, seems to me like you could make a backpack for a lot less than $200. Maybe the design and production costs are more than I think.

Latest posts