• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Challenger has arrived!!

OK, so I didn't read through all the posts. What makes this a better bag for your back? I ask, because that was one thing that suprised me about the Grip (reduction in back pain). Is it just the design of all backpack style bags? Or did you build this bag with the thought of pain reduction?

Thanks!

It was designed specially for reducing stress on the back. The reason for this is spreading the surface area of the bag across the upper thoracic vertebrae and lower lumbar vertebrae. The memory foam padding built into the bag along with the bag riding sitting above the posterior superior iliac spine decrease the stress the back can feel when in an upright position. Along with the 4 inch straps with the same built in memory foam ,this makes the Chally the post comfortable in the industry.

I have a bachelors in exercise science and public health as well as a doctorate in physical therapy/orthopedics so I have the knowledge and experience in preventative care and injury. I've also played dg for 10 years and I know the stress that it can cause on a back from rotation and forced extension of the vertebral spine when carrying a bag not designed properly.

Last edited:
^^^ i think you are out of SC right? Lots of big names going to be at huk central this weekend here in Central ,SC if you want to get the word out on the bags :)

^^^ i think you are out of SC right? Lots of big names going to be at huk central this weekend here in Central ,SC if you want to get the word out on the bags :)

Very true, I've spoken to a few of them already, just trying to build a good stable no players. I will be at the doubles championships this weekend so can't quite make it.

true i feel ya there bro... well if i happen to notice any of them not sporting a grip, voodoo etc. ill try and pass the word along for ya

Latest posts