• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypno-Toad
IMG_2587.jpg

Well, I finally went ahead with my first batch of black and decided to try something simple with my first dye attempt. Just finished it and put it in the freezer. I will post a pic soon. I just want to say thanks to all the dye masters on this forum for some great advice, past and present. The beautiful dics on this forum have been my motivation to try my hand at something new.

probably a little weak compared to some of the extensive dyes I have seen on here but figured I would post up my first dye ever I did last night in about 2 1/2 hrs

Attachments

• Stencil Grenade.jpg
    Stencil Grenade.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Finished Grenade.jpg
    Finished Grenade.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 61
probably a little weak compared to some of the extensive dyes I have seen on here but figured I would post up my first dye ever I did last night in about 2 1/2 hrs

Nothing weak about it at all. A very nice clean job for your first dye. A lot better than I was able to pull off on my first attempt.

This is my first dye attempt. I could use more practice with cutting vinyl, but I like the placement I managed. I didn't seem to have too many mistakes with this simple design and single color. Needless to say, I can see myself being addicted to trying new methods and creative ideas soon.
picture.php

This is my first dye attempt. I could use more practice with cutting vinyl, but I like the placement I managed. I didn't seem to have too many mistakes with this simple design and single color. Needless to say, I can see myself being addicted to trying new methods and creative ideas soon.

Yes, dying discs can most deffinately become addicting. Consider yourself warned.

Needless to say, I can see myself being addicted to trying new methods and creative ideas soon.

That's what makes it so much fun, reading around here and trying to put your own spin and style on it, is a blast and continually pushes the bounds of your sanity:wall:

I usually try to ignore the beautiful dics on the forums, but both that Grenade and the Yin yang are well done. Nice and crisp lines, clean, and well executed. Where'd you get that grenade stencil?
Also, I find it interesting to see yet another yin yang up so soon after my recent comment about them. Maybe we should start a thread for them.

I usually try to ignore the beautiful dics on the forums, but both that Grenade and the Yin yang are well done. Nice and crisp lines, clean, and well executed. Where'd you get that grenade stencil?
Also, I find it interesting to see yet another yin yang up so soon after my recent comment about them. Maybe we should start a thread for them.

The yin yang is rather easy to accomplish. Now I plan on adding some marble techniques to it and perhaps even attempt to paint some dye on. It's all brand new to me and this awesome forum has been my main source of information in getting started. I'm suprised that I missed your comment on yin yangs and I realize the symbol is overdone as much as CA's Shield... however, I chose the yin yang because I have a tat of it too.

Yin Yang isn't overdone, there have just been a few posted recently. I did one, as did two others, a few days ago. Also, they look great in the air.

Yin Yang isn't overdone, there have just been a few posted recently. I did one, as did two others, a few days ago. Also, they look great in the air.

If Yin Yang design is on the rise, perhaps it does deserve a thread :thmbup: and I can't wait till I take mine out to watch it fly!

So, I wiped the stamp off that Halo, except for the Jesper Lundmark star. I like it.
110810_143544.jpg

And I did this SuperHeavy band logo on the underside of a Vision. I think the band will be a hit. check them out.
110810_174510.jpg

Damn you air bubble!!!!! :doh: I took so much time, and guess I just missed 1 spot. So I guess my Ape on an Ape is now an Alfalfa Ape!!!!!! :|

th_IMG_20110811_010429.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts