• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The first of many DG videos I plan to make. Morley Field, San Diego, CA.

I love Morley Field! I can't wait to get back there this March. Great video and way to make most of us jealous by playing in shorts.

Great job. Maybe next time show some drives from hole 5, from the tee pad and from the hole 6 bench angle, a good drive always looks good from there. Or even from hole 11 would have looked good too from down by the 12 bench.

give the kid in green shorts a sandwich or something...

nice vid

Nice Video. Pretty sure you're the guy who beat me in the playoff at the first BagTag event of the year at Kit Carson. I don't think I made that mando either, but my depth perception is no good and the witnesses insisted I did. Glad you won it after that. You doing any traveling for tournaments this year?

Great job. Maybe next time show some drives from hole 5, from the tee pad and from the hole 6 bench angle, a good drive always looks good from there. Or even from hole 11 would have looked good too from down by the 12 bench.

Yeah those are the best. Unfortunately the footage we had of those holes was less than stellar. Next time!

Nice Video. Pretty sure you're the guy who beat me in the playoff at the first BagTag event of the year at Kit Carson. I don't think I made that mando either, but my depth perception is no good and the witnesses insisted I did. Glad you won it after that. You doing any traveling for tournaments this year?

What up!! No worries dude haha, I was pretty much parked anyway. And theyre just tags after all :thmbup:

The Memorial is the only big travel plan I have so far, but I'm extremely pumped for it. I work full time so getting time off is my limiting factor. I do plan to play every Socal event and try and make it to one more big one (at least) towards the end of the year.

I've been watching DG videos a lot this week, but this is the first one I've seen that combined terrific discing with excellent video quality. I was super happy to leave SoCal in late 2011 and I'm still really excited to be living back in Michigan, but for the first time I actually miss SoCal.

apparently my buddy just ace hole 5 yesterday..

thats definitely a good one to get!

Ive aced hole 5 in position C i think...which ever one is right next to that tall pine tree. 388' i think

Latest posts