• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The first of many DG videos I plan to make. Morley Field, San Diego, CA.

I can't think of much more I'd like to do than play disc golf in San Diego. I was there a couple years ago, before I played in earnest, and fell in love with the place. Great weather, great breweries, the ocean, I mean, really?

So many good breweries! hands down my favorite thing about living here (besides discing all year round)

I have those same Adidas, and have been using them for disc for more than a year. Amazing how well they've held up and how well they grip on pads, grass, or mud...

I got mine over a year ago and was just looking to finally replace them.

Lets see some video of Micah and Carlo.

Nah. SOme video of Pete the Greek back in the day throwing his Ultimate Apple, Lightning A-T6 Texan and 150 gram Viper. He would average about -11 with those three discs. I placed second to him in the Course Championships one year when all he threw was the Apple and Texan!!

it was a great video! i played there today, 6th time playing after a 13 year gap from throwing. its a fun course, i need to play some rounds with some of you good players, my second round was with guys that made me look good and i shot a poor +5! LOL if you are out there and see me( i am 6'7" 150 with tats on my legs, say hello and maybe i can throw a round with ya.