• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

Yes the Golden King PD is pretty as all hell. But it did fly so nice that I gotta put it in the bag (for more testing but I am sure this will make the playoffs too). Discs are meant to fly!

I got a blue max weight g* and 168 red g*. The is much flatter. There's a small dome, but not much. The blue has a perfect, consistent mild dome.

I just got my 4 G-Lines in the mail. 2 yellow, an orange, and a blue. Got super pissed when I noticed the flashing wasn't properly taken off on two of them. The orange's wasn't taken off all the way (reminded me of old CE plastic), and the blue looked like my dog chewed on the rim. Sent discmania an email...

Just to let everyone know, I did send Discmania an email and they were quick to respond. After sending them some pics, they sent me 2 new g-line PDs. Great discs, great company.

I finally got my first PD ace after throwing these things since they've come out! A pink DGR P PD skipped into the chains at Waterworks #17 set in the long position!

Question: How are you using your PDs?

Do you throw it off the tee? Throw it in the fairways? Do you chose it or not based on the wind conditions?

Right now I'm practicing for a tournament and playing one course exclusively. There are only two holes where I use my PD. One is a 300ft tee shot where I normally throw an Escape, if it's too windy, I'll use the PD instead. The next is a par 4 long open hole that almost always has a bit of a headwind or crosswind. If my drive doesn't get me in Teebird range, the PD comes out for shot #2.

For longer holes I use the Boatman, shorter holes the Teebird and the PD firmly sits in the "tweener" driver range.

I just got back throwing them after a year trying the rival/Patriot combo.

As much as I love that combo, I'm very glad I went back.

Pd + river in all stages of wear covers everything for me.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

These 1st run G* PDs, which FB group do I have to be a part of to find these things? Discmania.net has them, but in crappy colors. Gold, black, and silver aren't the best for the wooded and brushy courses I play

Loving the production run G-Lines. Fly with a lot of fade like any new PD. Hoping to have one beat in by winter.

How does the newly approved Thunderbird affect the Gospel?

Edit: @ Dave what about the Rival/Patriot combo was lacking for you?

I'd like to know about the Thunderbird to but doesn't it has a lower fade number? So it would not compete directly against most PDs.

I haven't seen a Thunderbird yet, but have read reports that the fade is more than Innova's numbers and that it flies identical to a PD.

Pretty much takes the cake for disc name non-originality.

Latest posts