• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

True Dat!

Well at least he will have good molds and plastic to choose from with the slide over to Innovas Euro bro connection!

If I was lucky enough to be sponsored I think Discmania would be the way to go. Best of both worlds.

For the Innova only guys, it's easier to carry random Discmania (DM) molds in the bag, than it is for DM only guys. I think initially when you sign with DM you have a transition period with old Innova molds. In the contract they "strongly suggest" you throw DM only/primarily (from my understanding at least). After the transition period they like to sign people to DM only bags. The only exception being if they truly don't have a mold to cover a spot (Eagle and his max's).

Of course, exceptions being Sexton and Avery who are primary Innova sponsored, but also have a deal with DM to help support them.

If Drew switches to DM that is big pickup by Jussi.

Matt Dollar switching from Innova to someone else. Posted on Facebook.

Matt Dollar left Innova. Announcement soon on new sponsor. It seemed like he was only Rhyno, Roc, Firebird, Sidewinder, Destroyer so Trilogy or Legacy would make the most sense (they mimic'd almost all of those with new molds in the last few years).

Edit: Beaten to the punch by a minute.

Last edited:
Matt Dollar left Innova. Announcement soon on new sponsor. It seemed like he was only Rhyno, Roc, Firebird, Sidewinder, Destroyer so Trilogy or Legacy would make the most sense (they mimic'd almost all of those with new molds in the last few years).

I can't wait to see how he works with some new frisbees!

Lol the rhyno market just busted wide open

MAtt $$$ not Putting with Rhynos or Throwing Thumbers with Firechickens seriously sounds Sacrilegious!

Matt is being courted by Salient LOL. Let's hope he doesn't go there LMAO

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 319
Dollar can't go to Salient unless they let him have another sponsor. She needs a good thumber disc and a good OS putter. They don't have them yet.

Dollar can't go to Salient unless they let him have another sponsor. She needs a good thumber disc and a good OS putter. They don't have them yet.

She as in Salient, or She as in Matt?.. :confused:

he's prob going to lat64 also. lat64 is the new prodigy in terms of scooping up top tier talent

I believe he is good friends with Josh Childs who went with Lat 64 this past year.

Eagle also throws a Gator, for what thats worth.

Last I heard on the DM group he dropped it out of his bag, not that it really matters haha I get the impression they are all shortly shifting to all DM bags. Especially with a Rumored "MD4" coming on the horizon.

Last edited:
Last I heard on the DM group he dropped it out of his bag, not that it really matters haha I get the impression they are all shortly shifting to all DM bags. Especially with a Rumored "MD4" coming on the horizon.

I mean, for me, the MD3 is plenty OS but I can see a need for something more OS. Ive seen some big-arm pros throe in person, but I've seen Eagle throw a lot more being here in CO. Its crazy to watch how much speed and honest-to-God power he generates. I think most of us know that most who "need" OS discs just have poopy form...not Eagle McMahon. Its just crazy to watch in person.

Sorry for that brief thread drift...but it does tie in to me wondering if Discmania is going to be sponsoring more players worldwide to coincide with Jussi's tour.

Latest posts