• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Looks like he's young and just started playing PDGA events in May, 2019. His rating is up over 1010 already. If you haven't seen these videos, they're worth a watch. I watched his channel, too, and he seems like a likable guy. I'm a fan and hope he does well.

His performance at this tournament was seriously sick. I play Dellwood twice a month, to shoot 47 from the Blues is just ridiculous.

Drew Gibson has to be pretty salty that this dude is getting so much attention from sponsors due to his ability to throw far.

Other than that, I haven't seen reason to believe that he will be a top player anytime soon.

Gibson has had his chances with several sponsors.

The biggest problem with Gibson is his (possibly manufactured) image... he's trying to do "bad" but he's bad at at. Nikko does bad much better and it works for him.

The biggest problem with Gibson is his putting.

The biggest problem with Gibson is his (possibly manufactured) image... he's trying to do "bad" but he's bad at at. Nikko does bad much better and it works for him.

He's not "trying," he genuinely is the guy you think he is. For better or worse, he's kind of a douche in his interactions with people.

He's not "trying," he genuinely is the guy you think he is. For better or worse, he's kind of a douche in his interactions with people.

hmm.. really? That's too bad, his videos on youtube come across not too bad, but the visual of the tough guy disc golfer... not really buying it.

Has anyone guessed Ben Askren on the Discraft teaser?

Seems to fit in and he knows Paul.

Last edited:
Has anyone guessed Ben Askren on the Discraft teaser?

Seems to fit in and he knows Paul.

Yes, I messaged them on instagram and they said it wasn't Ben Askren. Apparently the whole thing was a reveal for their new Yoda stamps. Pretty lame in my opinion.

Heimburg absolutely has the ability to move discs. Anyone that's interested in tour series stamps will know who he is and I haven't met a disc golfer that didn't like him. He doesn't need a big social media following because he shows up on Jomez with those hilarious sun glasses and then follows it up with crushing drives and huge putts. He also was pretty funny on the OTB Skins match at Jonesboro. He just needs to keep doing what he's doing and he'll be fine.

I do suspect that's something on the business end and not a move.

One, he tagged DC, two, his contract was five years IIRC

Latest posts