• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

If you knew when Cat and Cam were hooking up, it was right after she got married to Paul. Yes it takes two to tango, but Cam knew she was married and continued with it anyways.

Has the Cat and Cam thing ever been confirmed other than just rumors on here? Why continue to spread it like it is truth?

Hammer (he doesn't post much anymore) knows Uli and pretty much confirmed a lot of it.

It has been confirmed on multiple occasions. Even if it wasn't true, it wouldn't be the first thing on this website that has spread and not be true.

If you knew when Cat and Cam were hooking up, it was right after she got married to Paul. Yes it takes two to tango, but Cam knew she was married and continued with it anyways.

I'm pretty sure Cat knew she was married too. I'm not really defending Cam here, just putting more of the blame on Cat. The whole bro code "bros over hoes" is stupid.

The people in the relationship need to have respect for that relationship. Married women get hit on every day. I can't blame dudes for finding women attractive and wanting some. But, I can blame a woman (or man) for not stopping it with two serious words, "I'm married!"

If the Uli/Cat "home" was wrecked, she did the wrecking (IMO)...

Hammer (he doesn't post much anymore) knows Uli and pretty much confirmed a lot of it.

Not exactly what I'd call gospel... That dude was... just ugh!

Has the Cat and Cam thing ever been confirmed other than just rumors on here? Why continue to spread it like it is truth?

Seems strange they never continued their relationship (if true) after the divorce. More up to date, it does seem like Cat & Austin Hannum are doing well.

Seems strange they never continued their relationship (if true) after the divorce. More up to date, it does seem like Cat & Austin Hannum are doing well.

Didn't occur to you that the affair might have been a one time thing? IIRC, Cat and Paul did reconcile after that and were together for a couple more years before calling it quits for good.

Didn't occur to you that the affair might have been a one time thing? IIRC, Cat and Paul did reconcile after that and were together for a couple more years before calling it quits for good.

Thx. I was introduced to the Cat/Paul thing back when Cat was fairly public about her feelings, I did not know they reconciled for a bit.

Next Gen Tour Championship winner, Kyle Klein, has signed an extension with Discmania. 1016 rated and it looks like he may be playing some DGPT events this year.

Latest posts