• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's my fault i'm a terrible teacher thats why i play instead of doing clinics
Not your fault man. I still <3 watching you play and throw my McPro's with pride.

I just being greedy and want more video/angles/etc. You make it look so easy. I guess consistent putting must just elude me.

ps. thank you for coming back here still and answering questions. i know your time is valuable and think everybody really appreciates it!

I have a bit of a Driving off the tee question.

You know how right before you go into your reachback you point the disc outwards and then go into your reachback? Well I've tried and tried to make this work for me,but it just isn't consistent for me.

Is there any tips you can give to make this more consistent?

I got a bit frustrated the other day and went back to my old style. I just hold on to the disc around sternum height and right before my reachback I let go of the disc with my left hand. It pretty much keeps the disc level for me and I can control where it goes. I get more accuracy this way as this was pretty much the only way I've thrown for all my years of playing.

I do however would like to learn that other style,but on the other hand I'm not sure if it's right for me.

Just curious if you've thrown any MVP discs?

If you have, what are your thoughts on them?

Or Vibram.

I don't think people would be complaining so much if the SpinTV video hadn't been called a "tip". Not really Paul's fault. He has been consistently on message about not being a teacher. :thmbup:

I hate giving lessons because i'm not a teacher. if i knew how to teach i would do it all the time but i am no where near good enough to take peoples money for tips.

I wouldn't say i don't like doing clinics i'm just not a great teacher.

i think you would make a killing with a longer version of that putting clinic. i'm thinking bluray 1080P and maybe 2 hours long. i think you could sell them here. bet you would get 100 preorders!!!

For the putting video, he should have just said -"for putting I use a Mcpro Aviar. The reason is - it has my name on it."

Paul,

I saw that you mentioned your driver progression from Valkyrie, Orc, Wraith, and then Destroyer. With all the new drivers put out by Innova, would you recommend the same progression, or a different one?

Is there a reason you prefer the Destroyer over the Boss?

I spotted you using what i think were soccer cleats at EO. Could you tell us about them. (or what ever shoes you wear at dg)

As i'm watching the footage from the European open, i notice you didn't have your stars and stripes signature bag. Is this because you didn't want to blast americana all over finland or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts