• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally wanted the camo but didn't know if it was going to be green or brown or ...who knows without a picture of the finished product. When the pic was posted I sent PF an email and they agreed to swap my original (grey/black) order for digi camo. Amazing customer service. So much better than many of the faceless organizations in DG that you never hear from.

I really like the logo. Dont like all the text, but it folds down. I think the bag stands out enough on its own when people ask I will be glad to endorse the company.

What is fugly about it? The wings and rhino I think it's pretty cool
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I get the idea he is trying to make (strength and lite? well, to me). It just looks kind of weird/odd and some what childish. To each his own, but it detracts from the quality products put in the bag. Take the Grip logo, to me has a technical look to it. I forget the name of it, but MY mind goes to men in lab coats and percision.
Sounds silly and I'm not very good at trying to convay my thoughts, but it's trippy how a logo can put ideas and thought into your head.

Ikr?! Im hoping the navy is even sexier, trying so hard to resist the urge to switch bags

Im right there with you. I ordered three for my BG ams travelling partners and I and two of us wanted camo or second choice of grey. But the third guy wanted grey so i said screw it and told Chris to give me his favorite . . . navy. I mean we cant be travelling together with matching bags right? lol

Im right there with you. I ordered three for my BG ams travelling partners and I and two of us wanted camo or second choice of grey. But the third guy wanted grey so i said screw it and told Chris to give me his favorite . . . navy. I mean we cant be travelling together with matching bags right? lol

Haha yeah matching bags and no sponsorship, no bueno lol

Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I get the idea he is trying to make (strength and lite? well, to me). It just looks kind of weird/odd and some what childish. To each his own, but it detracts from the quality products put in the bag. Take the Grip logo, to me has a technical look to it. I forget the name of it, but MY mind goes to men in lab coats and percision.
Sounds silly and I'm not very good at trying to convay my thoughts, but it's trippy how a logo can put ideas and thought into your head.

You mean Dharma Corp from Lost...I actually feel the exact opposite and think the Grip logo is boring...but to each his own :thmbup:

I think if I see pictures of my purple MJ edition it will just make me want it even more, and make the waiting harder ... But, seriously, post 'em if you got 'em.

So I've had the $'s to buy myself a backpack style bag for 2 weeks now. I started out thinking I would buy a GRIP bag, but since then have salivated over a ProDiscus bag, a Voodoo Spinal Tap, and now this Physical Flight Contender bag. So many choices! The Contender bag is the leading choice right now. It looks awesome and the price is right. Can't wait for the pics to post.

So I've had the $'s to buy myself a backpack style bag for 2 weeks now. I started out thinking I would buy a GRIP bag, but since then have salivated over a ProDiscus bag, a Voodoo Spinal Tap, and now this Physical Flight Contender bag. So many choices! The Contender bag is the leading choice right now. It looks awesome and the price is right. Can't wait for the pics to post.

Did you check out the original over view video and pics of the prototype?

I have been using the DIY Cabela's bag for a few months and have been loving it, but recently switched jobs. As a going away present, my old job got me a Grip Large Tour Bag (I KNOW).

It's an AMAZING bag.

Ultimately, it's going to come down to how many discs you need to carry and how much storage space you need (for me it's 15-16 discs and minimal storage), but the Grip is a great bag.

I have been using the DIY Cabela's bag for a few months and have been loving it, but recently switched jobs. As a going away present, my old job got me a Grip Large Tour Bag (I KNOW).

It's an AMAZING bag.

Ultimately, it's going to come down to how many discs you need to carry and how much storage space you need (for me it's 15-16 discs and minimal storage), but the Grip is a great bag.

Full disclosure: I DID almost pull the trigger on a Contenderon my own, though. Price point and material were key. :D

good :) just double checking in case you were getting ansy about the production pics. Btw sweet avatar.

I'm a patient guy. Been holding onto my $'s and doing the research. Although sometimes I can research myself right out of a purchase (Bah!). The real threat to my new bag purchase is the "Boss" realizing I haven't spent the $'s yet. She may have other plans if she figures I'm taking too long to make a decision. Get those pics up!

I'm starting to wish this was more than just a hobby for you. It is going on a month behind schedule when my bag was order delivery date was march 14 now it looks like when ever you have time for your hobby. You got paid maybe you should put in some late nights and get the bags out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts