• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] The Prodigy M5

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
M5 180.1 21.7 2.2 1.3 19.0 1.3 6.0 46.50 8.85 14-2 01/06/14

Midrange approved, ready, set, go!

I'm interested. Prodigy mids have been pretty solid so far. Don't know if it'll knock the rocs out of my bag (though I am currently experimenting with a full prodigy mid lineup) but I'll probably give it a spin.

Im throwing M2s and M4s right now but a semi flippy mid may be nice but usually my Tursas covers that....

isn't the M4 flippy enough? Mine flies less stable then my Meteors.

I think this was the case for the first batch of M4s. The newer ones especially in true 400G are more like a Buzzz SS or Gauge

I have on of the first proto 400s M4s and it flies like a Buzzz SS. I can hyzer flip it, but its far from a flip machine for me. My 300s production M4 started off at close to the same stability.

I have on of the first proto 400s M4s and it flies like a Buzzz SS. I can hyzer flip it, but its far from a flip machine for me. My 300s production M4 started off at close to the same stability.

I really like the 400s M4's... I hope they start cranking out some more of them. Not sure I have a need for the M5, but people with slower arms might like it.

My 400s M4 is pretty straight and I cant flip it but Im a noodle arm too.

As for making more 400s M4s not sure I think there were issues making them and they aren't making any right now so actually a 400s M4 is kind of rare. Not sure if they have plans on making them again.

I think this was the case for the first batch of M4s. The newer ones especially in true 400G are more like a Buzzz SS or Gauge

I just picked my 400G M4 up directly from Prodigy...so it should be of the latest run. I've thrown the Buzzz SS many many times, and no way would I put them in the same category. Maybe I just need more time with the disc, but it's hard to use that when a sexy Truth or Meteor is right there....

I just picked my 400G M4 up directly from Prodigy...so it should be of the latest run. I've thrown the Buzzz SS many many times, and no way would I put them in the same category. Maybe I just need more time with the disc, but it's hard to use that when a sexy Truth or Meteor is right there....

must ask - concave or domey top?

I have a flat top mildly worked in 400g 178g M4. It is dead straight. With power it fades to the right (RHBH) very smoothly. Not a ton, but just what I need. It can handle a little power but for sure is understable. It permanently booted out my buzzz and buzzzSS.

I DO see a need for the M5...and I hope its as smooth as the M4 but of course a little easier to turn.

I don't think I'll purchase an M5....definitely not soon if at all. My M4 is working well.

Just curious....When is this M5 coming?!?! Since I'm not using my M4 currently (because its white) I may have to get a baby blue M5 ;)

I talked to a friend that works for prodigy and he said to look for a March/April release. He did go on to say with all that's going on that the release could get pushed back a little

i'm stoked for the M5. as a RHBH player, i like to have at least one mid that's real flippy out of the box for rollers and short doglegs to the right. the stratus is my disc of choice for those and i've been beating a 300s M4 that just won't get to that sort of 'hyper-flip' mode. twould be nice if this M5 were something like that

Hmmm. My m4 has been flippy since day one. I've had 2 and they both were flippy. At least one was a proto. The other is tourney stamped but it could very well be a proto.

i'm stoked for the M5. as a RHBH player, i like to have at least one mid that's real flippy out of the box for rollers and short doglegs to the right. the stratus is my disc of choice for those and i've been beating a 300s M4 that just won't get to that sort of 'hyper-flip' mode. twould be nice if this M5 were something like that

Yeah im gonna give one a try for the same reason.. My 400S M4 was pretty flippy.. but lost it in some nice 8ft tall sawgrass this past weekend. My 400G M4's dont turn as much.

Latest posts