• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen pics of RR tires covered in mud seems like a smoother option like those might be great for the winter months 13$ isn't bad either.

Full Nelson let me know what think of the new set after you have put a good muddy round on them.

I have the smooth tread tired on the new pack back cart and they collect mud pretty much the same as the other tires but I would say they are easier to clean after the round

I have the smooth tread tired on the new pack back cart and they collect mud pretty much the same as the other tires but I would say they are easier to clean after the round

I find that they both do collect the mud, the less aggressive not as much, and they are easier to clean, but I don't think it's worth the extra $20. (anybody need a spare set of knobby tires?):\

Oh the agony of waiting...

First it was the Dec. 23rd... then Dec. 31... and now "Expected to be in stock jan 4"...

How will I make it through another weekend without placing my order?? TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE! :D:D:D

Oh the agony of waiting...

First it was the Dec. 23rd... then Dec. 31... and now "Expected to be in stock jan 4"...

How will I make it through another weekend without placing my order?? TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE! :D:D:D

What color are you looking for? We have some in stock.

Well, I was going to see if I could score one of the limited edition purple frames, but I'm not really that picky honestly. All of the colors look nice when paired with a black bag.

Good news for you then...per Zuca, new colors coming out this week include blue, green and purple frames. No word on insert (bag) colors.

We will be ordering some of each as soon as they are available.

If somebody wants to start a Zuca All Terrain dg cart thread it would keep things less confusing.

On zuca website the all terrain cart is 275 +25 for the disc rack. So 300 for the quick release cart with rack. That doesn't include the accessory pouch like it does from ridge roller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts