• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Throwing in headwinds?

Long- Orion LF

Mid- Wasp

Short and putt - ESP Challenger

The Orion LF you just found? Sweet!

What plastic is it in? I have one in each plastic and they are definitely different. The Q is pretty new and is definitely over-stable. The Sirius is also pretty new and is a little less over stable. And my broken in Standard plastic is a little under-stable and flips a little bit now.

firebird, /thread.

I will use it for everything when it's windy. Upshots, putting, whatever. Sometimes I putt better in the wind with a firebird than I do normally with a putter when it's not windy :(

I use a pred. Sometimes a trident. hyzer flipping my stuff doesn't work as well as just throwing an overstable disc for me.

firebird, /thread.

I will use it for everything when it's windy. Upshots, putting, whatever. Sometimes I putt better in the wind with a firebird than I do normally with a putter when it's not windy :(

You're a mutant.

;)

Max D: Champ Starfire
Fairway D: Champ Teebird
Mid D: Max weight Z Buzzz or Hornet
Approach: BB Aviar

In my opinion there is no better distance driver in a head wind then a Z Force max weight. Especially the pink ones they are sweet.

In headwinds I would use a heavy wide rimed river with a high edge.
INSANE WIND: Max,XXX,Flick,
STRONG wind: XCaliber,Riot,Force
high wind: stable Groove,Stable Halo,Pulse
medium wind:Eagle,opto-river,Tracker

Latest posts