• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] TL3 - Evolution of the TL

Hyzer Ale

Double Eagle Member
It looks like Innova will have a g-star TL3 available on July 21st. I wonder if they are just converting their entire lineup to the "3" series.

Either way I'm sure it will be a good disc, but I will pass on this one.

http://dealer.innovadiscs.com/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 7.51.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 7.51.04 AM.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 290
Innova must have looked at how few speed 8 discs they make, other than understable, and are shoring it up with the T3 & TL3. All the while, avoiding the need to submit a new mold for PDGA approval.

Woah. I frickin' love the TL (and the G* plastic) but am unsure if I really want a "faster, less glide" version of a disc I love for it's moderate speed and great glide. I'm sure I'll try them though.

Just means that it fades sooner.

I would love to have a difinitive definition of glide. I propose a disc's travel time and/or distance when the surface of the disc is +/- 5 degrees from horizonal and +/- 10 degrees within the L-R plane in which the disc initially travels in the first 10% of it's total flight distance.

Firebird3 in Jolly Launcher, thanks.

Wait, a flatter Firebird with less glide? Would it be flatter than an FAF? What would that look like? I'd say concave, but that's not flat... Would it be possible to throw it anywhere with less glide?

I want one now.

Wait, a flatter Firebird with less glide? Would it be flatter than an FAF? What would that look like? I'd say concave, but that's not flat... Would it be possible to throw it anywhere with less glide?

I want one now.

I just imagine they would all be FAF in nice semi gummy JL. :D

No looking through domed up turds.

im just going to say im not completely on board with the whole 3 driver series, but i have yet to throw one i should mention as well

just kinda seems silly

giphy.gif

I can only buy 25 star stamp first runs? That sucks.

Good.

People can't hoard and resell as many for a marked up price.

Are either of you dealers? That image is from the Innova dealer newsletter. Innova most likely won't sell these star stamp first runs direct, but only through 3rd party dealers like Infinite Discs, Gotta Go Gotta Throw, Disc Golf Center, etc. You and anyone else can buy and hoard/resell as many as you like as long as you buy them from dealers (each dealer won't have more than 25 first runs but that doesn't mean you can't buy from multiple dealers).

Latest posts