• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Today while disc golfing

you did the right thing, man. 5 of them 1 of you with your little brother. bullies are the same everywhere, they need a group to make them feel strong.

Ok, so i just figured i would post this because, why not...

i was walking to hole 17 on Riverside park in grand rapids and these 5 black kids (between ages 10 and prolly 17) tried to start a fight with me, they walk up and are like "lemem get your frisbee, gimem that green frisbee" i just kept walking and letting them call me a 13itch, a pussy, and so fourth. what would u guys have did? ohh and there was no way they were gettn any of my discs

Sucks.

I would've called the park and told them they had a bunch of thugs loitering and causing trouble. They probably would've gotten the police involved.

Some people think it is a sissy way out...WTF? I pay taxes to have a police force don't I? If we are going to have vigilante justice get rid of the wait time on guns and I will buy one today on the way home.

i have actually never thought about it that way. typically i don't call the cops because, and this may sound crazy, but they never actually do anything! but you are right if we pay their salaries why is it so hard to get them to help us out. and it should be our right to call on help when necessary. especially since they have taken our ability to defend ourselves away.

I just heard about a story from Detroit where a guy got a flat tire and as he was trying to change the tire on the side of the road a carload of gangbangers pulled up, all got out, and surrounded him. The leader punched him in the side of the head but the guy was prepared. He pulled out a Colt .45 ACP and shot five times killing all five thugs with five shots.
Gotta link to this story? I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

personally i have troubles not wanting to bend these kids over and spank the crap out of them like there parents should have.

Vouch this completely. My family, mother and relatives her age have always said, "The day I can't make my kid mind, is the day child services can have them"

(more towards it being illegal to spank children (abuse) blah blah blah etc dumb BS)

i like that .45ACP story =) as soon as im 21 im gettn a glock 30 and my CCW permit.

i had me, my twin brother, and my little bro with me, me and my twin could have taken all 5 of the kids because they were like 13, but i wasent gonna let them bother me.

I would have given them a driver with sharp edge on it and asked them to go play catch with it.

I would have given them a driver with sharp edge on it and asked them to go play catch with it.

they wanted my groove that has been thrown less than 10 times, and they shure as hell wernt getting that, or well...anything from anyone if thye act like that

they wanted my groove that has been thrown less than 10 times, and they shure as hell wernt getting that, or well...anything from anyone if thye act like that

I would have asked them what they were doing on disc golf course and if they had ever heard of the sport. Might have broken the ice

the glock 30 i want holds 11 45 ACP rounds, has a regular sized barrel but compact and is good for consieled carry, thats y i want 1 so much.

Im sure I wont have to worry about this happening to me, I bring my 70lb boxer pit mix to play every time. Hes a good dog and wont pick up discs and likes "some" people. He has yet to bite anybody, but is very vocal about protecting me,the house and car Either way hes good about judging people and seems to recognize unsavory characters.

Im sure I wont have to worry about this happening to me, I bring my 70lb boxer pit mix to play every time. Hes a good dog and wont pick up discs and likes "some" people. He has yet to bite anybody, but is very vocal about protecting me,the house and car Either way hes good about judging people and seems to recognize unsavory characters.

nice, i wanna get a german shepard to bring with me, im shure no 1 would screw with me then haha, but my mom hates dogs so i'll have to w8 till i move out

Gotta link to this story? I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

I heard it from a gun salesman who had just moved down here from Michigan.

He was trying to sell me a .45 ACP so I'm sure he imbelished the story a tiny bit. ;)

I play with a cop most of the time so that would have made things interesting

If they did try to mess with you some simple words would scare them off:

"Hey look boy, they look like Micheal Vick!"

All my boxer would do is run up to them and try to get them to pet him...and then he would lick them:eek:

I just heard about a story from Detroit where a guy got a flat tire and as he was trying to change the tire on the side of the road a carload of gangbangers pulled up, all got out, and surrounded him. The leader punched him in the side of the head but the guy was prepared. He pulled out a Colt .45 ACP and shot five times killing all five thugs with five shots.

The main criticism of the .45 ACP is that it does not hold enough ammo in the clip like the newer Glocks and such. This guy proved that you don't need 12 or 16 in the clip to get the job done.
just a week or so ago some teenage black kids had the brilliant idea to try to rob a little debbie delivery guy of some snacks here in houston i mean how stupid do you have to be to try to rob a white guy at 5:00am on MLK blvd in Texas.

short story short one of thems eating moon pies with satan :)

I play with a cop most of the time so that would have made things interesting

A cop plays disc golf?

If those kids were not threatening me, then I would have just walked away. Otherwise, I'd take out my Boss and tell him to come get it!

I had a 14yr old kid throw all the chairs in my pool, so I threw him in the pool and did my version of water dunging to him for a while.

A few weeks later that same kid pulled a knife on another kid and where fighting at my pool. I broke up the fight and he pulls the knife on me, so I disarmed the kid, put him in the Rack and threw him on the ground and called the cops.