• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 10 courses

Doktor John

Birdie Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I was looking at the top ten courses and have only played 4 of them...I need to figure out how to get to the rest...soon :)

Has anyone played all 10?

I've only played three, unforunately. I'm sure I drove past Brackett's when driving through North Carolina last month, I'm still kicking myself for not stopping.

I'd be surprised if anyone has played all 10. I've played 5 myself (with 2 in my "backyard") but McIver was in the 90s before it had been renovated. Holler in the Hills is so new that even the guys with 1000like Ben Calhoun and Hosfeld have likely not gotten there. If Ben got there last year, it was likely before it was redesigned.

I've only played three, unforunately. I'm sure I drove past Brackett's when driving through North Carolina last month, I'm still kicking myself for not stopping.

Same kind of thing for me when I was in Minneapolis area and didn't play Bryant Lake....UGH

I've got Idlewild and Holler in the Hills, and should have Flip by the end of the summer.

Haven't played any. The closest one to me is around 1,000 miles away, give or take.

At one point I had 4... but, now I only have 2. It has readjusted quite a bit as of late.
DSCJNKY

I played Blue Ribbon Pines yesterday and Bryant Lake the day before. Would love to check out some of the others eventually.

I live 10 minutes from Bryant and play it a few times per week.

I am spoiled.

Latest posts