• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Turtle Rock burns…

I imagine at least a few courses are being threatened by all the wildfires out west. At the very least, all that smoke has to make it tough, if not impossible to play quite a few courses.

The fact that the sky here is very noticeably hazy, from wind blown smoke from some 1500 miles away, blows my mind.

Seems like a good thread for peeps to post and wild/brush fire related course info. Also worth updating course conditions where appropriate.

I imagine at least a few courses are being threatened by all the wildfires out west. At the very least, all that smoke has to make it tough, if not impossible to play quite a few courses.

The fact that the sky here is very noticeably hazy, from wind blown smoke from some 1500 miles away, blows my mind.

Seems like a good thread for peeps to post and wild/brush fire related course info. Also worth updating course conditions where appropriate.

agreed

air was thicc up in central mn today

my mind was blown as well

people on r minnesota were saying they could smell bonfire all day but my nose doesnt do much so i didnt notice

but damm really amazing and goes to show how everything impacts each other

Hazy here in WV/Western MD, too.

The moon was bright last night, but with a lot more color than normal for as high up in the sky as it was. Strange for sure.

agreed

air was thicc up in central mn today

my mind was blown as well

people on r minnesota were saying they could smell bonfire all day but my nose doesnt do much so i didnt notice

but damm really amazing and goes to show how everything impacts each other

West central WI was covered in a hazy fog all of yesterday and it definitely smelled like bonfire. Crazy stuff.

Latest posts