• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

...and fit old Rebel bags please.

YES!!!! THIS ^^^^^^^^

Well done UPD :clap::clap::clap:

Although, i have been looking for a reason to upgrade to the v2 Rebel. If it only fits v2 I may have to try to sell my current one to grab the new one.

YES!!!! THIS ^^^^^^^^

Well done UPD :clap::clap::clap:

Although, i have been looking for a reason to upgrade to the v2 Rebel. If it only fits v2 I may have to try to sell my current one to grab the new one.

I wonder if they'd offer the stool/frame as a standalone product or if it'd just be part of the rebel v3. Would definitely be cool for the current offers if they did!

I wonder if they'd offer the stool/frame as a standalone product or if it'd just be part of the rebel v3. Would definitely be cool for the current offers if they did!

It looks like the prototype seat prevents using the top disc slot. Hopefully that means standalone product. :hfive:

attachment.php

Attachments

• RebelSeat.jpg
    RebelSeat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 396
I'll be getting a Rebel here soon. I love my Fossa Tana (especially how high it rides) but I'm
A) a bag whore
B) super nitpicky about bags

Anyone out there who really didn't get along with their Rebel?

I love my shift! I throw all pink and blue discs only because they are the easiest to find when looking through the woods so naturally I got the blue Shift but I added some pink zipper pulls and replaced the center draw string with pink paracord.

I gotta do this with mine. Not pink, but maybe some silver or red. Need to find some parachord guys on here again...

Sorry I am a bit behind, did the Rebel get a re-make or redesign? I heard the Shift did. Thanks guys.

Does anyone know UPDs return policy? It has a return/warranty tab on the website, but there's only warranty info.

Just use their contact info under the support link. It takes you here. Open a support ticket. They respond quickly and politely. I was more than satisfied with their policy & implementation.

I'll be getting a Rebel here soon. I love my Fossa Tana (especially how high it rides) but I'm
A) a bag whore
B) super nitpicky about bags

Anyone out there who really didn't get along with their Rebel?

I had a couple of minor gripes with my Rebel.
1. The side pockets don't hold much. I'm no packrat, but it bugged me a little.
2. The water bottle holders protrude from the back of the bag a bit, instead of being flush like on my Grip A-series series. This meant that sometimes I would catch my arm on my water bottle when trying to sling the bag over my shoulder.
3. I was pretty "meh" on the rainfly.

Now, these issues are VERY minor overall. I'm not entirely sure that I would even be listing them as gripes if I hadn't had a year and a half with my Grip prior to getting the Rebel. As it is, the Rebel is a nice, lightweight, comfortable bag. But I think my Grip is slightly more comfortable and when I realized that I would really never choose the Rebel over the Grip for a round, I realized there was no point in keeping it.

My Shift just came in yesterday. I got home and loaded it up but was not able to go play. Hopefully tomorrow I will get it to the course. So far though it seems like a great bag.

Just picked up a slightly used Shift V1. The mesh cupholder is garbage, but outside of that one major flaw (and I know it's been corrected in V2) this bag is MONEY! I just fold the flap into it, and use the backside of the felt pocket as mini-holder - then stick my drink in the open area at the bottom of the bag. I've got 16 discs in there, everything is visible and accessible, I love this vertical storage design.

It's like wearing NOTHING at all. My fatigue level has dropped significantly wearing this bag.

Total Keeper!

What's everyone's current setup for the shift?

I've got 20 in there right now but that seems like pushing the limits :/

14 in my Shift usually, but sometimes I cut it down to 12. If I carry less than that, I use my gas mask bag.

I hardly roll with that many in my rebel :eek: :p

#Disclut

I know

You kinda have a minimum requirement with the shift or it gets pretty sloppy.

4-5 drivers in the top pocket
2 putters in the other two

8 on the outside

2 on the inside mesh pockets

So usually 18.

The inside pockets have to be full or crap is falling out. The two on the inside are basically just being used for support. I could cut down on the outside pockets but those seem perfect for two discs, so why not.

Latest posts