• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

Steveo...I already offered anyone my discount code. Guess we'll have to duke it out lol

Dnag man, you sure did. I just saw your post about the Shift and scrolled right past the other one... Sorry about that man, oversight on my part.

Is UPD tracking something with these discount codes? To tell you the truth since I have shown interest I have received two PM's suggesting I use their discount code, and then the above on this thread.

I almost feel like I am buying something from salesmen paid on commission.

Is UPD tracking something with these discount codes? To tell you the truth since I have shown interest I have received two PM's suggesting I use their discount code, and then the above on this thread.

usedcarsalesman.jpg

They are tracked and there is are perks based on sales. I don't think anybody is trying to be pushy and salesman-y about it, but I think 10% is a nice discount to pass along and figured I would mention it with the holidays coming up.

:thmbup:

A buddy of mine had this same issue as well, though my own Shift is going strong. UPD was great about rectifying the situation, so now another buddy has been gifted his ripped bag (which still functions perfectly well, minus a hole in the top of one of the waist pouches), and the original owner has a newer Shift and just bought a new Rebel.

We're spreading the UPD gospel in IA.

Surprised he didn't have to send the bad one back

I had a tear in the strap of my first Rebel, they sent a new one out the same day with a label to return the other one. I forgot the rain fly, but they said to keep it. My buddy uses it on his Ranger

i did not get a return label and no answer when i asked if i needed to send it back in. so i assume i get to keep this one and it will be a great gift for someone.

the new shift i got is much better than my old one so I'm wondering if i got a bunk one to start off with. the drink holder was sewn on crooked, the middle vertical pocket was tight, and the tear in the waist pocket. either way they took care of me and I'm super stoked to support these guys! now I'm debating the rebel even though its too much bag for how much i play these days.

If I recall correctly, he told the UPD dudes that he wanted to keep the torn one and pass it on to a buddy of ours, they said cool and gave him a SOLID discount on a new one.

I use the shift and love it! Bought a mahal when they went on sale and after 2 rounds I sold it to a buddy. The shift is by far the most comfortable bag I've ever owned. Crazy lightweight as well.

I just got the Shift after switching from my innova competition bag, I love it. I was a little miffed by lack of space for discs as im used to carrying 20-21.But! You can put 4 or so in the bottom storage area and now I'm carrying 21-23... I still need to cut it back for ease of removing and replacing discs. Comfort of the bag is unbelievable! It's like I'm not carrying anything the way it sits up high... huge difference from my old bag! 25% off this weekend!

Latest posts