• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC/WNC Live Streaming Packages

Will you be buying a live stream package for this event?

• Total voters
Did anyone get to watching the condensed? Is it just a "Smashcutt" type deal, or are there other production values (i.e. closer to post-production). There will be proper post-pro after 2 weeks, right? Or will it be free for all release of the "condensed"?

Did anyone get to watching the condensed? Is it just a "Smashcutt" type deal, or are there other production values (i.e. closer to post-production). There will be proper post-pro after 2 weeks, right? Or will it be free for all release of the "condensed"?

The commentary is fresh over the top of it, but the production and videography feel more like a smashcut w/ very seldom replays. The videos are about 40 min/9 holes and only covers the lead card. With the way the leaders fluctuate during this tournament, I don't need to see every single shot Barela and other players struggling through the course take. Would rather them piece in the bonus coverage from other holes and players surging, rather than seeing 100% of shots on one card.

They did add some cool features though - MPH of drives and also measured distance of drives.

Yes, could call. I should've mentioned that it was basically a standard CCDG production. Which is always QUALITY, I was just mostly disappointed how they covered the final round and the final 9 in particular.

Perhaps there is media rights prohibiting this in some way, but showing zero of Calvin's shots down the stretch and just stating that "Calvin blew up on hole 17" is weak AF. They already had all the video from the live coverage, so why couldn't they just splice that in? It was tabbed as "condensed coverage" so I don't understand the need to follow the traditional model to the T.

Yes, could call. I should've mentioned that it was basically a standard CCDG production. Which is always QUALITY, I was just mostly disappointed how they covered the final round and the final 9 in particular.

Perhaps there is media rights prohibiting this in some way, but showing zero of Calvin's shots down the stretch and just stating that "Calvin blew up on hole 17" is weak AF. They already had all the video from the live coverage, so why couldn't they just splice that in? It was tabbed as "condensed coverage" so I don't understand the need to follow the traditional model to the T.

Post production is almost paint by numbers. They have a formula, cameras are time synced, graphics are mass produced. It is a lot of tedium to get it out by the next day. I just don't think you can easily throw Calvin's round in there from another card and still have it done next day. And unfortunately "next day" is what was promised.

I wouldn't count out seeing something from that round in the future. But it is tougher to edit together 2 different cards.

This just in.......

I will be playing a C Tier in Mt Pleasant, Michigan this weekend. For $80.00 you can be my caddy and for a mere $40.00 you can walk along and watch me play. As part of the package, I will be sitting in my old man lawn chair, after the round and providing some post round reminiscing of the day, while sipping the last of the summer's Oberon. AND THAT'S NOT ALL!! For this low introductory price, I will be throwing in a crappy used disc. (I am sure you could flip this plastic for a tidy sum).

My commemorative disc arrived!!! It's a stunning golden shimmer star Thunderbird!!! Bidding starts at $49.99 or Buy It Now for $199.99. If you mention DGCR, you get Free Shipping!!!

I received my 1/500 disc. It's a butt ass ugly golden shimmer star destroyer. Not sure what I expected but I'm disappointed.

Last edited:
I received my 1/500 disc. It's a butt ass ugly golden shimmer star destroyer. Not sure what I expected but I'm disappointed.
Sounds like we got a similar color. Sort of a baby vomit thing happening. Perfect to throw in the woods and hope it gets lost amongst the leaves.

I thought the disc looked awesome. Pretty sure they are all the same. Already seeing them on ebay. Starting bid 12.99.

My commemorative disc arrived!!! It's a stunning golden shimmer star Thunderbird!!! Bidding starts at $49.99 or Buy It Now for $199.99. If you mention DGCR, you get Free Shipping!!!

Did you get any sort of tracking info when it was shipped out or just a surprise waiting for you in the mail one day?

How am I supposed to support myself if I don't have this disc to flip??!?

Did you get any sort of tracking info when it was shipped out or just a surprise waiting for you in the mail one day?

How am I supposed to support myself if I don't have this disc to flip??!?
One day, like a beautiful angel on a golden winged horse, it just arrived.

So I tried to work with the color given to me for this design.

gv1aOr2.jpg

Latest posts