• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] V aviar

VRoc Wombat and the like are beaded.

Sounds like instead of just putting out the Aviar Driver in DX (really? c'mon man!) they're making a new beaded putter in base plastic.

honestly though, no DX beaded aviar? Do you hate me? I have a P1x because there's no aviar driver dx

Is the DX BB not a production disc so they can make these special ones? Still silly the Aviar Driver isn't a production disc in the base plastic. I can't grip KC in the cold of MN.

The V version I bet has a bead and roundy nose. Even sillier would be a roundy nose right down underneath and no bead.

I guess I was right. I bought the P1x and it's been dead straight accurate, so much so that about half my bag is now DiscMania (that, and the fact that DM is probably the most professional company out there!)

This is the Innova version and I bet it's really similar... And I love the DGWT stamp! I would putt Classic Aviars if they had a bead...

Again, so confused on the putter game, once again! :doh:

How many different molds u want from Innova, will 500 do ya?

You're right and while we're at it we should limit product offerings from every company in every industry.

I mean how many different models of shoes does Nike need? Why so many flavors of Gatorade?

Ford should have stopped at the Model T.

Three Putt might be able to set it straight, but I'm thinking the only small bead aviars that CAN be made are Omegas, before this Vaviar.

Well I still have my small bead two color PDGA Aviar from the 90s so I guess I'm ahead of the curve?

You're right and while we're at it we should limit product offerings from every company in every industry.

I mean how many different models of shoes does Nike need? Why so many flavors of Gatorade?

Ford should have stopped at the Model T.

Play disc golf much?

How many different molds u want from Innova, will 500 do ya?

After every release from Innova...

I find this argument tells more about the one arguing than the one whom is being argued. Innova fully understands it will make more money making 50 Aviars and 50 Aeros to put on a shelf. And even more money if it makes 50 Aviars, 50 Aeros, 50 Pigs, and 50 Darts.

Luckily for us, the sport is growing and it's not nearly enough to just keep making backups for us old people, but making new things to put on magazine covers (or whatever kids these days look at) so they can buy something to get started.

I bet all the kids are throwing a Colt, Roc3, Thunderbird and a Tern in their bags.
What's wrong with an Aviar, Roc, TeeBird and a Valkyrie? Nothing...

Last winter I thought I would try to go a whole season without using ANY new molds. Replacing discs and using backups would be OK. But I had everything I needed, all slots filled, nothing lacking. Just learn these discs and refine my game.

Then I went and replaced way more than half my bag, converting to DiscMania.

It will not stop

I bet all the kids are throwing a Colt, Roc3, Thunderbird and a Tern in their bags.

Last winter I thought I would try to go a whole season without using ANY new molds. Replacing discs and using backups would be OK. But I had everything I needed, all slots filled, nothing lacking. Just learn these discs and refine my game.

It will not stop

Nope. I just replaced all of my drivers with Pro and R Pro plastic, and that was a mistake. Now I'm filling with star and champ once again. I was one of those new players (not a kid) who bought the new stuff, then now I'm back to some of my old faithfuls. You're absolutely right, it won't stop, and Innova knows it.

Some of us old kids are throwing Colts (and for good reason, this is a darn good disc!), Roc3s and Thunderbirds. And no, not a thing wrong with the Aviar, Teebird, and ever-popular Valkyrie.

It will not stop

I'm feeling ya on this. Discmania is creeping into my bag, also, with the recent additions of the FD and TD, both doing really well for me. I've got some older discs, too. Whatever works, and I for one have fun trying different discs to see what works. Those that don't for me get paid forward to bring others into the DG fold.

It will not stop. And it's all good. :)

No he asked honest questions to your trolling posts. And go read my post about the roc I said three years! It's pretty easy to play 600 rounds in three years when your not posting on dgcr all day. Someone wasn't paying attention as usual.

You have more posts than me and have been here less than a year, I've been here over three! all posting no golf makes snap a dull boy!

No he asked honest questions to your trolling posts. And go read my post about the roc I said three years! It's pretty easy to play 600 rounds in three years when your not posting on dgcr all day. Someone wasn't paying attention as usual.

You have more posts than me and have been here less than a year, I've been here over three! all posting no golf makes snap a dull boy!

LOL! :popcorn:

Speaking of dull, the V-Aviar is not going to be dull when it comes out. I wonder if any pros will begin using it... and for that matter, do any pros use the VRoc or other V-Tech discs? Just wundrin'......

Speaking of dull, the V-Aviar is not going to be dull when it comes out. I wonder if any pros will begin using it... and for that matter, do any pros use the VRoc or other V-Tech discs? Just wundrin'......

sexton throws the whale.

Dollar has a v roc in his bag. Along with quality rancho rocs, and a coyote for mids.

I do not see the v aviar catching on with pros until it's in mcpro/kc pro plastic. XT seems to be avoided by anyone making money at tournaments.

brando, really, can u say ANYthing honest here? Never heard such BS as this.

Dollar has a v roc in his bag. Along with quality rancho rocs, and a coyote for mids.

I do not see the v aviar catching on with pros until it's in mcpro/kc pro plastic. XT seems to be avoided by anyone making money at tournaments.

you also don't see pros at tourneys in -5 degree weather... it's kinda nice in that situation

Latest posts