• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Verdict love (cycling, plastics, prototypes, etc.)

I liked the verdict. But it kind of was backup for windy day when the mace wasn't stable enough. But it just kinda never got back in the bag.

I picked up two board flat prime plastic in lower 170s. They hit the bag today. As the cooler temps upper 50's seems right for base plastic.

Into a 10 mph headwind they did fantastic. I love the grip of prime. These are board flat. I mean like what people call FAF (whatever that actually means).

I would say prime is very stable surprisingly but will quickly loose it.

I used to use my Lucid Verdict all the time for upshots and still use it a bit but since I got a Harp I use the Verdict a lot less for backhand upshots. I can throw the Harp almost as far and it lands and sticks a lot better. For forehands though, Verdict is still pretty good for me, mostly because it's OS enough to mask my form flaws and shallow enough to be comfortable for forehand. I love Lucid plastic, lasts forever, feels and looks great.

How are the Prime Verdicts holding up for those who bought them. Do they lose the HSS easily?

Like dx plastic holds up. Ya know, you can't abuse this type of plastic. If their are mass trees I'll find a beater. The ider is to keep a stable mid stable. Simple. But I'm not a tree banger

Greetings, fellow humans. I recently got a Bio Fuzion Verdict as a suggestion from a friend for an overstable midrange. I haven't really been able to throw it because of the weather, so I wanted to ask what you guys like about the Verdict. I wanted something more overstable than my Glow Champ Roc3 that's my main mid and pretty beat. I have a FLX Drone that I don't throw because it's fat and short, so I don't have much use for it. I was in need of a good mid that would fly and fade for maximum pwnage.

The plastic feels really nice and I can't wait to get out and throw some more.

I think it basically flies like a speed 5 Teebird...good and straight with glide, to a glidey finish left every time. It will hold sweeping hyzers and can even be thrown hard on an anny. It's not a beefcake mid but a usable overstable midrange that you can still throw tunnels with that you do not want to go to the right. Also they feel and fly great for forehands too, over a variety of ranges.

:thmbup: Sounds like a winner. I definitely want a workable overstable disc instead of a beefcake. I love the Teebird so your description has me excited to throw this disc. I definitely had a hole in my bag without a good overstable mid.

I acquired a Fuzion Verdict with some tourney money and it seems to fill the void between my Roc3/MD3 combo and my MFC Gator. It will handle my OATy FH and will take as much power as I can give it and not turn on a BH. It's kinda like a 5 speed PD as in straight to fade and extremely comfortable FH. It even makes a decent putter to putt through branches due to its blunt edge.

Yeah, the verdict is a perfect OS mid. Its more overstable than a roc/MD3/truth etc., without being super dumpy like a gator/justice type disc. you can still get good distance with it, and it has good glide as well.

I have thrown my Verdict for about 4 solid "mid only" rounds now. I really like it, but it had the same effect my old MD3 had. I was expecting a slightly more OS Roc, and got a Buzzz. Not to say I don't love it, but it wasn't as OS as I was expecting. The Verdict is very comfy and hasn't flipped on me, but there's very little fade at all when thrown flat. I wonder if the Anchor is somewhere between this and a Justice? Anyways, great disc regardless.

Can't wait to get out and throw! The weather has been bad lately. I'm thinking it's time to move out of Ohio...

I've really been needing a good overstable mid so I'm excited to see how the Verdict flies. The plastic feels nice as well.

my lucid version flies like a Roc3 with more glide and a better feel to it for a FH grip, my favorite/go to mid in my bag for sure

I have a Lucid and a fuzion or bio, can't remember. I probably should throw the fuzion one more to beat it in. The EMac Truth just hasn't been what I thought it would be.

I've had a lucid for a while and it seasoned into a great laserbeam with a hard finish. Occasionally can get it to turn slightly but more due to forcing it over.

I bag a prime for the extra stability and throw it frequently and it still has a tick or two more of HSS and a consistent fade.

Love the verdict.

Yeah Prime Verdicts are awesome. Even though Prime is very non-durable plastic, they start out so overstable that even with warping and gouges mine still doesn't turn at all.

Prime Verdicts are my favorite as well. They're much more overstable than the Lucids that I've thrown. I pair mine with an EMac Truth and OG Truth. Best midrange setup that I have ever had.

How are the Verdicts compared to a Bard? I tried to do the whole Roc3 thing and they never felt right. I got a Bard and I like it alright, but never handled a Verdict.

Bard is more OS by quite a bit. Bard seemed like a Buzz OS to me. Verdict at first is stable, like you probably won't flip it, but it always finishes pretty hard left. So as they said above, if you break it in a bit you can rip on it and it will go laser straight.

Bard is more OS by quite a bit. Bard seemed like a Buzz OS to me. Verdict at first is stable, like you probably won't flip it, but it always finishes pretty hard left. So as they said above, if you break it in a bit you can rip on it and it will go laser straight.

Sounds like a Verdict could be the disc to fill the gap between my VIP Bard and Opto Claymore. :clap:

Latest posts