• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram bowing out of the Disc game

I ran in and bought 4 discs for $30 shipped before they fix the glitch.

Thanks HH.

Vibram's glow was the best that I've come across. It charges quicker and lasts longer than anything that shows up at our glow weeklies. Seen plenty of good and bad examples of DX, Color Champ, Z, ESP, etc. (Yet to see any good Moonshine or someone that relied on the rim of Eclipse plastic over an LED.)

If they had come in Firm I would have bagged a Lace and a Vamp. Going to pick up a few strawberry poptart looking ones, for the collection. Sad to see Vibram pack it in.

Vibram's glow was the best that I've come across. It charges quicker and lasts longer than anything that shows up at our glow weeklies. Seen plenty of good and bad examples of DX, Color Champ, Z, ESP, etc. (Yet to see any good Moonshine or someone that relied on the rim of Eclipse plastic over an LED.)

If they had come in Firm I would have bagged a Lace and a Vamp. Going to pick up a few strawberry poptart looking ones, for the collection. Sad to see Vibram pack it in.

They still have some Vamps in firm, I just bought 2

About. Freeking. Time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ferris.jpg
    ferris.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 98
I'm also volunteering to take any infraction points for shocker.

Thank you ranger. It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the post. I'm just being honest. I've been a good boy here since 2012 so hopefully they so some mercy on me. :eek:

Don't worry. All his reports go into a spam folder at this point.

I guess I have not. What would it look like?

Generic pm from a mod with either a warning or infraction and it tells you the reason. Infractions are points and so many will get you a temp ban, and they go away after a certain amount of time

Latest posts