• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram bowing out of the Disc game

Generic pm from a mod with either a warning or infraction and it tells you the reason. Infractions are points and so many will get you a temp ban, and they go away after a certain amount of time

Ah. I do things on other more lenient boards that would get me banned here. I figure out the decorum on any given board pretty quick. It's all I can do to hold back on a couple of the more worthless trolls here, but I do.

Ah. I do things on other more lenient boards that would get me banned here. I figure out the decorum on any given board pretty quick. It's all I can do to hold back on a couple of the more worthless trolls here, but I do.

The mods here seem to delete posts and give warnings or a courtesy PM now, as opposed to infraction first *cough* Mashnut *cough*.

Didn't know about any of that...

Has anyone else scooped up any Vibram? Those Glow look great, but I went with the granite because of the price glitch.

I don't see using them all the time, but some courses around here hold tons of water so they could be good for that.

Has anyone else scooped up any Vibram? Those Glow look great, but I went with the granite because of the price glitch.

I don't see using them all the time, but some courses around here hold tons of water so they could be good for that.

I filled a cart, then changed my mind. Hoping for closeouts somewhere after this rush is over.

No infraction points?

Zero street cred

I looked into the Granite Obexes that you mentioned, and found that the Granite Archs were likewise reduced significantly. $5.65 per disc is pretty good for The Granite, so I got some.

I think all Granite is $5.65. I ordered three light weight granite Vamps for my wife and kids.

Couldn't pass up the granites for that price. Had to get some extras for a friend to help defray the $8 shipping..... Still got three discs for $30 shipped. Not bad.

Just ordered four granite discs that I don't particularly need for $28 and change, delivered. OK, no more.:rolleyes:

http://us.vibram.com/shop/disc-golf/, but i think they wised up to the glitch. I ordered them for $5.08 a disc, and I just tried it again to see what would happen, and it was double that. Here's what it came out at an hour ago...

VDG Vamp
- 40%-VDG-ExitStrategy
- 30% off Discontinued Discs
- 25%-VDG-ExitStrategy
- Registered Users 10% Off Site Wide!
Item No: 847100060714
Disc Compound: VDG X-Link Medium
Disc Weight: 164-166
Disc Pattern: Granite
1 $5.08

Don't know if it can be still be made to work.

I looked into the Granite Obexes that you mentioned, and found that the Granite Archs were likewise reduced significantly. $5.65 per disc is pretty good for The Granite, so I got some.

Have you tried an Arch? I got one too and am hoping for a Teebird like flight for those wet days. Ended up with med Granite; Obex, Arch, Notch and Solace.

I like the Obex and Solace, kind of like a rubber Roc and XCal, but the fairways are new to me.

Hoping that those guys and a Megasoft Swan 2 will make me a good rainy day bag.

The tester Arch flew and felt like a Teebird for me. The majority thought it flew more like an Eagle though.

The tester Arch flew and felt like a Teebird for me. The majority thought it flew more like an Eagle though.

That's cool, I like Eagles better actually.

That's cool, I like Eagles better actually.

Yeah I'd say Arch is more of an Eagle. It has a little bit of turn out of the box. I don't find that mine glides as well though. I've found the glide in the Vibram discs I've bought to be kind of hit and miss. The Obexes and Ridges I've thrown glide amazingly well, and I had a Lace a long time ago that had very nice glide (although it was a Firm and it beat in really quickly compared to mediums). I've got an Ibex that glides like a brick though. It flies similar lines to my Obex, but never goes as far. I think it must be an anomaly because I've seen other people who swear by the Ibex. The current Lace I have doesn't have a lot of glide either compared to my Destroyers (granted it's still a lot more stable than that old Lace was).