• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

rooneytunes said:
I picked up a back up granite x-link ridge from dgc that had a sunken top. I sent it in to get replaced(thanks Steve/Vibram), but just an fyi that DiscGolfCenter's inventory may be of the sunken variety.

Hmm, what color was yours? I just got a nice green swirl X-Link Ridge from there, and it's nice and flat.

It was a light pink and aqua. It also had the arrow tooling inside the logo indentation on the bottom.

rooneytunes said:
It was a light pink and aqua. It also had the arrow tooling inside the logo indentation on the bottom.

Yeah, that's standard for production Ridges - Only the first-runs didn't have the number tooling, and all of them have the "belly button" indent on the underside.

I meant that there was an arrow inside the "belly button". I think they have different molds with or without those symbols to make quality control easier.

There were selling these to the players for $20 today at the Vibram.

p_2048_1536_41AD8AC8-D588-41F2-A9BA-76982755DF3F.jpeg

Jesse B 707 said:
10 VD :?:

also im super f-ing jealous :(

10 = 2010

VO = Vibram Open

Maple Leaf = Maple Hill Disc Golf Course

Great time is being had up here in the Northeast...Top Pros crushing drives and dropping putts. Such a chill and laid back atmosphere.

dgdave said:
Wanna pick one up for me?

I'm home tonight, but I am going back for the final round tomorrow to watch the lead card. I can pick one up for you, they had VP's, Ridge's, Summits & a very few Ascents left like that one...however the price after day one went up to $40 bucks each, so it will cost $43 shipped and a few dye stencils for me or stickers. Let me know if that works for you. :D

Jeronimo said:
BTW...

Spot the Tim Red Beard (he made the news!):

http://www.necn.com/pages/landing?blockID=290053

Thanks for posting this, I didn't even know I would be on there, that was my 1st drive of the tourney, I didn't clear the pond but I was in bounds....Such a blast this year, I can't wait to go again next. Even tho I played like complete a$$ in the 2nd round.

And Dave I totally understand that's why I bought one when they were $20 bucks. It's a wall hanger for sure, I still haven't gotten my Proto ones from Steve but you know he's been busy planning THE BEST tourney (I have played in all year).