• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

Maybe this is a stupid question but I've been looking at getting another pair of Five Fingers and I've noticed that just recently new colors were added for some of the lines. In particular I noticed the KSO model added an awesome black and white camo pattern. Soooo... this begs the question (in my mind anyway) why can't they make discs in that same color pattern?

I won either a 1st run Ridge or Summit this weekend.........looks kinda like a magic and I think it might be a Summit.

mobster said:
scoot_er said:
I won either a 1st run Ridge or Summit this weekend.........looks kinda like a magic and I think it might be a Summit.

Do you wanna keep it? lol

Not really, I sold everything else I won in the Ring-o-fire........including a 06' USDGC Roc and a Sweet "puzzle dye" Glow Xcal.

Frank Delicious said:
TeamTollandDG said:
Glow ridges. They exist I seen em.

Hope you don't mind that I borrowed this.

Nope not at all. Played the Minuteman Classic at Borderland on Saturday and was discussing the vibram discs with newly sponsored vibram player Gregg Wintrob who was putting with glow ridges. He also had some really bright swirley looking ones too. The glow ones were a light green color. I'm wondering if they are going to be releasing them in regular production or they were just "something special".

The glows won't be released anytime soon. They do not perform well enough as a glow yet and we're working on other fish to fry for right now. Current projects: Swirls, X-Link Soft, Eco X-Link, and discs that fly farther down the fairway.

Yippy, midrange Vibram discs sound awesome! I will be interested to see if they do the overstable, understable, stable trio like the putters?

I was at a disc golf shop in SoCal and they had a soft ridge, man that is the grippiest tackiest putter I have ever felt. It is crazy! I think that stuff is going to be ahuge hit when it finally comes out. Plus it is a little firmer than the Eco stuff which is nice.

scoot_er said:
mobster said:
scoot_er said:

Not really, I sold everything else I won in the Ring-o-fire........including a 06' USDGC Roc and a Sweet "puzzle dye" Glow Xcal.

Scooper

How many of those ring-o-fires did you win?

That vibram disc was a first run Ridge

NOHalffastpull said:
scoot_er said:
mobster said:
scoot_er said:

Scooper

How many of those ring-o-fires did you win?

That vibram disc was a first run Ridge

3 of them with Double Deeze's Red stamped Aviar and None with his green stamped one.

The Glow Xcal's dye-job was so sweet I almost kept it and then Joe made me sell him the Roc by guilt tripping me with the "you won't ever even use it" line.

Could have started a DG wall at the house too. lol

Steve, why can't you guys make discs that look like this:

m1485.jpg

Latest posts