• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wham-O mini basket?

Huff

Birdie Member
With Winter quickly approaching here I'm prepping for the days that are just too nasty to go play in and I saw This. Anyone have one? Worth the 25.00?

Have one. Got it from target for 10. Worth ten. Not sure bout 25. The minis that are included suck

I have one and love it. Use it all of the time

I substitute teach n have thought about taking it to school more than once, although I never have.

It is good for in the house, the discs suck but wont knock over basket

Killer toy

We have one and love it. We enjoy the minis that came with it. They are just under stable and take some learning. We are loving the ability to play inside, we even made our own basket from a old stand up fan and a plastic bowl. Buy it, its only 20 bucks. fun times.

thanks for the reviews. Will look to see if I can find a cheaper price to pick one up for:)

Have one. Got it as a gift. Better quality than I was expecting.

I bought one from target for $20. Great for those days and nights when you cant get out. The wife and I actually made an 18 hole course inthe houses. We count how many throws it takes before you get a hole in one then we move onto the nest tee. We count haow many total strokes it took each of us and the loser makes dinner. Alot of fun.

I have wanted to get one for a while too. I saw the innova one buth thought the price was outrageous. I wish our target had one for sale.

After UPS dropped off a box from Target today, I now have one of these at home and one sitting here in my office @ work:) eggggggggggggggggcellent! muwahahahahhaha

could someone please post me the specs? (height, width, top to bottom of basket length, etc.)

that would be a great help

Got one as a gift and I love mine too. I added an inner set of chains so it catches heavier minis better.
custumminicatcher.jpg