• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wham-O mini basket?

Did yours come black or did you paint it? I'd already planned on adding the 2nd set of chains, I may have to paint it too now lol

I've got one. They're a fun toy, but not the gretest mini basket. Good for practice for mini tournys or mini holes in the middle of a tourny.

I'm going to Target tonight (for other things), but I'll have to see if they have any of these in stock.

Got one for $20 at Target. The basket is decent but the discs have lots of glide and are understable as someone mentioned earlier. I've already annoyed my wife with it! It's going to be a lot of fun throwing discs in the house!:D:D:D

Did yours come black or did you paint it? I'd already planned on adding the 2nd set of chains, I may have to paint it too now lol

I painted it. I can't help myself when it comes to modding things I own.:D

...and I happened to end up at a Target last night (shopping for a 3 year old's birthday presents) and saw the Wham-o mini Frisbee Golf Target...and bought it.

\/\/

Bet no one has got it cheaper than my brother bought it for! He found it at the school holiday bazaar and everything was $1!! All the minis were with it too. Sweet!!!

Where can I get inner chains for it.

I have one, my 12 year old boy has one and my 5 year old boy has one. I paid 20$ each at target. I love it, I was suprised how far I could zing one of the little frisbees that comes with it, ive sank some 30-40 footers just messing around.

I wonder how much shipping is becouse its wierd that they are 20$ at the target store but only 13$ on the target website? that dosent make sense unless they get their money through jacking you for shipping or some other fee.

Target always seems to be crazy expensive for shipping. I wouldn't doubt it will be over $20 combined.

Just thought I'd drop back in here...I love my mini basket!

I've got like..17 mini discs and I don't put a new one in until it's be putted in :)

\/\/

How far away do you actually throw the mini to the basket? 5ft, 10ft, 20ft?

I'm having a hard time envisioning the game. Seems to be as fun as flipping cards into a hat. Cool for the first 10 min but after the next 7 hours it gets old (yes, 7 hours while sitting by myself alone in an office with nothing to do.. out of a 12 hour day).

I'm equating it to the little Nerf Basketball hoops that go over your doors. Something that when you need a sec, you have quick access to it.

I was just pricing this very set on Amazon.com for 24 bucks. Then I decided to stop by the DGCR website and see what everyone was talking about. Low and behold this thread just HAPPENED to resurface, and I saw this link! How crazy is that! Sounds like fate!

glad i could help

I have one and i love it. i have a mini 9 hole course i set up in my house and have gotten over 100 aces on the mini course.

Website only price, right? They rape you in shipping.

But if anyone does order online, AAA members get a discount at Target.com.

Latest posts