• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your 5 favorite discs?

^ LOL

In order
#1 Innova Bullet XD
#2 ANY BUZZZ
#3 ANY Wizard
#4 9x KC Pro Gazelle
#5 9x KC Pro Teebird

glow champion gazelle (seasoned)
dx gazelle
dx roc
my SS magic (perfect tackiness, stiffness)
glow champion whippet

pretty much my sig.

No particular order, but at the moment:

Pro Katana
Star Wraith
Opto Striker
Champ Whippet
Pro Rhyno

Z Fuse

Champion Buzzz

Opto TeeBird

DX Challenger

C-Line Roadrunner

This, except for the Roadrunner. I prefer the older style Z XS for my understable long range duties and I have a GL fuse, not Opto. Not sure if there's any difference between the two.

River - easy to drive, love the glide
Pain - can shape most all lines I need with this disc, great distance for a mid too.
Magic + upshots and Putts , feels good in my hand
Firebirds - for shorter tommys and thumbers, been using this disc longer than any other.
XXX or Eagle (11x champ, beat in nicely) use these for longer tommys/thumbers. XXX for super slow turning OH shots.

12x Aviar - putt, approach and drive up to maybe 250, single most used disc, wont play without it
11x Champion Aviar - understable assassin off the tee, hyzer release to flat when needed 250 and in
11x Champion Teebird - beat up for hyzer relase to flat max distance with the ability to turn over, if I can't get it there with my Teebird I would probably lay up even with a full bag
12x Champion Teebird - less beat for throws that have to finish left
Mako - if I can't have my bag full of overlapping Rocs and Buzzes, this disc is more flexible and can hold multiple different lines that will at least get me putting most of the time

Last edited:
Mako - if I can't have my bag full of overlapping Rocs and Buzzes, this disc is more flexible and can hold multiple different lines that will at least get me putting most of the time

Couldn't agree more!

yeti aviar- anything shorter than 250 thats thers some sort of hole to throw through
11x firebird- overhands, finger rollers
glow roc- short spike hyzers, shots about 300 that are fairly open cause im not too precise with it yet
champ destroyer- going far
starlight destroyer- going far in head wind without flipping

pro d challenger- my favorite putter plastic, grippy and firm
flat z buzzz- nothing I can say about this disc that hasn't already been said.
s and p line pd's- amazingly versatile disc, I took the teebird out of my bag for these
z predator-super consistent for hyzers and skip shots-excellent forward penetration throughout it's fade
star boss- for whatever reason I feel extremely confident with this disc.

#1 Pro-D Zone
#2 Star Wraith
#3 X XL
#4 Z Buzzz
#5 DX XD

The XD is a fairly new addition to my bag (6-30), but it has quickly become a valuable addition. It's amazing how many times I've thrown that thing directly at the basket from 60' out, and had it stick.

Opto River
Champion Valkyrie
GL Flow
Star Roadrunner
Opto Pain

These discs are subject to change any day, but right now these are really working for me :)

Latest posts