• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your 5 favorite discs?

wizards, Z Buzzes, Champion beasts, starfires and Star TLs

#1 Pro-D Zone
#2 Star Wraith
#3 X XL
#4 Z Buzzz
#5 DX XD

The XD is a fairly new addition to my bag (6-30), but it has quickly become a valuable addition. It's amazing how many times I've thrown that thing directly at the basket from 60' out, and had it stick.

If you haven't all ready try to FH that XD it will open a whole new world:thmbup:

Players Cup Cryztal Flx Challenger 173...drives, upshots, super grippy and nice...I aced with it a week ago

Millennium EXP1 1.7 (CE Blend) 176...thumbers, mid range forehands, spikes, get out of trouble...also an ace disc

11x KC Pro Banshee 166 (as above but less fade, longer and straighter as it's pretty beat)

Elite X Crush 167...long turnovers, long straight on hyzer flip, my distance disc, all back hand use

Champ Monster 167...well worn, super gummy and flexy, long forehands, hyzers

edit: these would be my 5 favourite individual discs, they get used the most other than my Pro D Challenger putter

I actually only carry 6 molds: Challenger, Buzzz, Banshee(EXP), Tracker, Crush, Monster
(although someone might argue that I have 7 due to the EXP vs Banshee thing)

Favorites in order

Beat Sinus SP - Windy Putter, High power approaches
ESP Cyclone - So sexy when thrown properly, for anything out of my midrange distance but within reason
Elite Z Flick (older plastic) - awesome max d forehand, roller, and overhand disc
Soft APX - When it comes down to touch
Gold Line Vision - Max D backhand, hyzer flip, and turnover

No Midranges in my top five. :( So many of them are solid discs I am having trouble committing currently. It's a day to day thing right now. Different discs shine each based on my rest and form.

Star Wedge
Pro D Challenger
Z Buzzz
X Predator
Z Tracker (2005 player's cup)