• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What color is your putter?

What color is your putter?

• White

Votes: 62 23.4%
  • Black

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Red

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • Green

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 18 6.8%

• Total voters
I like to have different colors for my cycled putting putters. Currently using two 300s PA1s, one pink and one pale blue. Not the most masculine of colors, but I prove my manhood with putts :D

my wife uses the exact same discs in the exact same colors

now if you say they are 172g I'll have to ask if you are my wife

that said... she putts very well with them

i use ALL white putters.. dunno why but just prefer them over other.. i had some colored aviars but sold them all so now every single one of my beloved Sanny KC's are white

I've switched from a Wizard to a Nova so I voted other. Needed an option for multi-colored. My current alternate putter is still a Wizard and its white. But I also use Wizards that are pink, blue, & black.

my wife uses the exact same discs in the exact same colors

now if you say they are 172g I'll have to ask if you are my wife

that said... she putts very well with them

Nope, 175. I throw heavy because I'm a man of course.

My main Aviar putter is blue, as is my KC Pro Aviar that I use for approach shots. But I also use an orange Rhyno, an orange Pure, and a bright pink Zone.

Well my new Voodoo sss just came in and dang it it's pink, should be easy to find in my bag :)

Both of my putters are red. A dark red Spike and a light red innova xd.

Then again of the 12 discs I carry 10 are red and 2 are redish orange.

My putting putter(s) is(are) Vibram, so multi.
My OS driving putter is black.
My US driving putter is orange.
I had another one for neutral duties, but it came out of the bag for winter because it was white. I've since found that I'm not missing it.

Green Soft Magnet for putts.

Just for putts. I wouldn't really want to drive with a green disc. But it's my favorite color, and it feels just right.

I'm a little surprised, I thought white would clearly be the most popular and most certainly wouldn't have expected black to be the second most popular color. All colors seem to have a fair amount of users :) most of my Wizards are white and those are what I mostly use for putting.

recently switched from OG wiz to blue soft wiz. i prefer my putters pink, though. someday i'll find a pink (hard) soft wiz like these ones.