• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What color is your putter?

What color is your putter?

• White

Votes: 62 23.4%
  • Black

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Red

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • Green

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 18 6.8%

• Total voters
Putting putters are 3 white zero soft pures with the stamp wiped because I hate when the sun reflects off of my putter and into my eyes!

Putting Putter - Black KC Aviar
Backup Putting Putter - Black KC Aviar
Stable Driving Putter - (Beat) Red KC Aviar
Overstable Driving Putter - (New) Orange KC Aviar

right now i'm carrying 3 putters but i picked orange which of the color of my main putter. i also carry a black wizard and a pink zone.

White Soft APX but my Super Stupid Soft Voodoo comes in today and I'll have to wait to find out.

My main putter is a white G9i Wizard, but I switch to a pink ER-25 Wizard when the temps get below freezing. Better grip with less chance of cracking.

White

It's a fact that white Wizards stick to the chains better than any other color.

My putting putters currently are Smoke and Pink.

I will only Putt with white putters. Challengers actually. I drive with Rhynos they are yellow... They go far.

I like to have different colors for my cycled putting putters. Currently using two 300s PA1s, one pink and one pale blue. Not the most masculine of colors, but I prove my manhood with putts :D

I'm actually stunned at how few responses yellow has gotten. I've probably had more yellow putters over the years than any other color.

Orange or Red, depending on how beat in the disc is.