• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Discmania do you throw

Does anyone throw the DD?

Feels and flies like a more stable Wraith. You'll get Wraith distance with a nice fade at the end, along the lines of a Predators L shaped flight. Fights wind reasonably well.

this is the PD in my bag, pearly yellow with 2X DD2 stamp

CPD.jpg

I have four PD's in my bag. A seasoned C-PD, seasoned S-PD, new P-PD, and a beat P-PD. I love my PD's!! I also have a C-PD2 that I put in the bag on windy days and have an S-PD2 on the way.

I have thrown pretty much every Discmania disc (minus the DD2 and new FD) and the only one that stands out as having no comparison from another company is their PD line.

I throw C and S-line PD's and a C-PD2.

Does anyone throw the DD?

Feels and flies like a more stable Wraith.

I'll agree with this. It's pretty much the ballpark of a Wraith...which is why IMO they're not the most popular of the discmania discs. They start out a bit beefier than a wraith but beat up to be flippy like a good seasoned one.

To me there wasn't anything that distinguished them from wraiths or surges...

i throw the S-DD2 and i love it! very long! very fast! nice s shape and takes a head wind pretty well. i can tell when it beats up a little more its going to be nice to put on a hyzer angle and flip it up and out of sight! ive had my longest drives with this disc!

I throw a P-DD2 (frenzy). Loving it so far. I'd say it throws like a nuke, or a more stable boss. Pretty decent grip and feel. Great D driver!

Blizzard dd2 will be in my future. Claims to be between Boss and Katana.. I'm looking forward to bombing this thing.

I have a 149g Blizzard DD-2 - an X-out from Innova Outlet Store. Mine has less high speed stability and low speed fade than my 150g Blizzard Katana. Great for tailwind throws, low power tunnels, and HF for distance. Useless in any headwind.

I'm a DM nut. P2s (2), PDs (4), DD2 (1), PD2S (2), MD2 (2), FD (1), TD (1) currently in my bag.

Have a c-td in the bag right now, very likely adding a couple of s-fds in the next couple of weeks. I'd like to throw the md2, but really don't have a good reason to move from Rocs over to those. Other than that, only the PD interested me, but the wing really hurt my hand when I gripped it, so it didn't stay in the bag.

where are the gummy, flat, C-MD2s hiding? Went to GGGT yesterday and thumbed through their selection and couldn't find one. I still bought a domey one and it's pretty nice but I do want a flat badly.

IMG_20120523_155151.jpg

Early run Pink taffy C-line MD2 180g
S-line FD Jackal 169g

I'm liking the FD, a C-line FD in the low 160s would be heaven.