• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Discmania do you throw

Currently the P-DD2 and the FD. Soon to add the Blizz DD2and S-PD.

Really interested in how the Blizz DD2 is gonna fly.

I've thrown the PD and TD. I threw the PD for a bit and moved to the Avenger. I dropped the Avenger for the TD and added the Predator for Avenger shots.

I like the TD because it is similar to a slightly seasoned PD. The TD has enough HSS and LSS to shape shots. I use it for some overstable shots (little to no wind), stable, and understable shots. The Predator comes out for stronger wind.

Anyone throw a P-CD? I am slowly working my way up from mids/fairway drivers and this seemed like it might be a good step up.

I throw the DD. It's my go to FH distance disc. I carry a worn 171 SDD that flies great for me FH, nice glide but still predictably straight go fade. Thrown with a touch of anng it flies real far.

I've also got a new 175 SDD in there for windier shots or when I want a harder fade. It makes a nice BH driver too, and they're my favorite disc for long, straight BH rollers.

Tried a PD and PD2 but I prefer the OLF and Quasar to them.

I threw an SDD up until about a month ago when I lost it on hole 10 at Moraine :( It was my go to disc, FH or BH (primarly a RHBH thrower). It was overstable for me new (noodle arm) but after beating it in, it got a very predictable fade and it became my go to disc for most drives. I would compare it to an old star Wraith I lost, but the EchoStar Wraith that I replaced it with is more stable than the DD.

i dig the Quasar much more than the PD2 as well but i carry both the OLF and PD. my SOLF has much more high speed turn than my SPD once you hit 400'

My fresh Q and S OLFs don't turn for me in calm conditions fh or bh, and I stocked up on an extra overstable run of QOLFs too. PD's are nice though, one of my favorite discs I don't carry.

any word on the DD2 and what it flies like?

they are my go to distance driver and i can put them out to about 450 with a little bit of a hyzer flip. I use an e* and a c DD2 and the C DD2 is less stable but the echo star flys amazing! HIGHLY recomended!

Latest posts