• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What discs do you hyzer-flip the most?

Uncle Dougie

Double Eagle Member
I primarily throw rhbh and I hyzer-flip most all of my shots. My favorites to do this with are Nuke, Pro Katana, and Valkyrie. I just found out that I am able to flip a pro destroyer. That was an awesome feeling.

How about the rest of you guys?

Sorry, guess this should of been a poll.

I just learned how to do it. I am using my beat DX Teebird and R-Pro First Run Excal, I think it's a 154 gram. I haven't tried to do it much with my mids, right now I'm doing it just for distance. I want to learn control once I get a better feel for my throwing motion and the disc nose angles.

Learning to hyzer flip has helped me learn more about my throw from a broader perspective tho. I.E. A more purposeful weight shift during my throw and greater nose angle awareness. I love doing it and seeing that disc flatten out!!!! :cool:

157 JK Valk or a beat 175 sidewinder depending on what I want it to do at the end. If I want it to fade back just a little I use the valk, if I want it to finish right I use the sidewinder.

The Vision was born to flip. Got to finesse it correctly, wrong angle/power and it's rolling or not coming back. This disc does all the work.

I do it most with my wraith, although now that i have some archons that's pretty much the only way i throw them.

All mine are forehand Probably most the Gazelle or XD
Putter = XD

Mid = Buzzz

Fairway = Gazelle

Distance = Katana/Avenger SS

I love my Champion Sidewinder for this, it's consistent and always seems to do what i want!

I hyzer flip my beat 169g Z Avenger and my beat Pro Starfire both forehand and backhand. I am trying to work in a Champ or Star Teebird in to eventually be a hyzer flip disc, but it is a long process in premium plastic.

Latest posts