• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] What do you bag which is REALLY underrated?

i really enjoy an opto saint

the saint bro is a whatever disc

Oh yeah, I forgot about the saint bro lol. I bought one of those at some shop in St. Cloud years ago. I was not impressed.

yeah i never bought one tho i was gifted a few over the years lulz

i really enjoy an opto saint

the saint bro is a whatever disc

I just came here to to say the Opto Saint as well. Pros don't throw them, but they could have a place in just about any mere mortal's bag: easy to control, great glide, decent stability.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the saint bro lol. I bought one of those at some shop in St. Cloud years ago. I was not impressed.

i remember when they first came out i was super excited and bought like 4-5 online with a preorder

and then i threw it and the excitement was replaced by discontentment

I just came here to to say the Opto Saint as well. Pros don't throw them, but they could have a place in just about any mere mortal's bag: easy to control, great glide, decent stability.

opto saint is a cheater disc

so glidey and so straight and can handle some wind

powers up and down well too

I may take some flak for this. It's definitely not as obscure as some getting mentioned.

BUT I really like the Star Beast. (I can't find any long threads and most possible threads haven't had posts since 2017 or 2018.) I use it forehand and backhand. I like a 175g Star with some dome. It's terrible in even mild headwinds, but it does great in many situations.

Probably congratulating each other on a private Discord server. If MVP is round fingers and Axiom is square, who can trust a plus finger?

The Trilogy plus rim thing is really overblown. It's pretty much limited to Lat64 molds.

Take the mid-stability fairway driver slot, for instance.

Lat64 Saint: +rim
DD Escape: normal
WS Stag: normal

Same deal with mids. Lat64 Core is super +, but Truths and Evidences aren't even though they are all straight-ish mids.

PA4 - probably tied with the Comet in terms of my favorite disc to throw, the premium ones are perfectly straight. Only 4 pages on here.

Someone else said the Trident, I love that disc, I have never had one as stable as a Firebird, but for me it's the perfect FH disc for that reason.

The Trilogy plus rim thing is really overblown. It's pretty much limited to Lat64 molds.

Take the mid-stability fairway driver slot, for instance.

Lat64 Saint: +rim
DD Escape: normal
WS Stag: normal

Same deal with mids. Lat64 Core is super +, but Truths and Evidences aren't even though they are all straight-ish mids.

I don't doubt it's exaggerated but my personal experience differs.

Tursas, Fuse, Flow, Sorceress, World, Diamond, River, xXx, ummm...those are off the top of my head. Truth be told I gave up on Euro plastic (except Kastaplast!!!) quite a while ago so there's plenty of molds I've never even held. Right around the time DD and Prodigy was blowing up I stopped trying new molds from any company (exclude Kasta).

Either way I was just poking fun, different strokes and all that:)

Tursas, Fuse, Flow, Sorceress, World, Diamond, River, xXx, ummm...those are off the top of my head. Truth be told I gave up on Euro plastic (except Kastaplast!!!) quite a while ago so there's plenty of molds I've never even held. Right around the time DD and Prodigy was blowing up I stopped trying new molds from any company (exclude Kasta).

Either way I was just poking fun, different strokes and all that:)

Tursas isn't a plus rim, but otherwise I hear ya there. I don't like +ers either. So while I throw a lot of Trilogy, there have been plenty of Trilogy molds that I haven't clicked with.

how do they even type...

...with boxing gloves on their hands?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 7D193AF5-164B-4745-925D-0CDE88ECCE88.gif
    7D193AF5-164B-4745-925D-0CDE88ECCE88.gif
    141.2 KB · Views: 164

Enjoy your BLACK glow Ledgestones Drones. :D:D:D

Worth the wait I bet.

I kid, I kid. I took a look at those, not that I need one. But just because. How does a black disc glow? I was actually checking out the Wasps but decided to browse. Wasps all came in camo like the drones. Black Glo, F*** No.

Enjoy your BLACK glow Ledgestones Drones. :D:D:D

Worth the wait I bet.

I kid, I kid. I took a look at those, not that I need one. But just because. How does a black disc glow? I was actually checking out the Wasps but decided to browse. Wasps all came in camo like the drones. Black Glo, F*** No.

You don't buy DC glo for the glow.

I love Innova color glow plastic and I hardly ever play glow rounds. Now that I think about it, my regular bag currently has an eclipse Envy, NS1 FD, CG Roadrunner and CG Wraith. They all glow decently but that's not why I bag them.

Discraft Flash rotates in and out of my bag. It's been around and discussed forever, but never more than a couple pages of discussion before it dies out.

The ESP's are fantastic straight-ish Speed 11 distance drivers. I see a lot of Wraith love but for me, a good Flash was a better flyer than a Wraith. The tricky part was always finding a good Flash. You could find flippy ones or monster overstable ones, in addition to the nice straight flyers.

Infinite discs scepter. I've tried a ton of os fairways from firebirds, predator, raptor and felons. What the secpter does better than all of them is that it has glide. I call it a mini force which it is and I love forces. Flat top both good for forehands and backhands. I throw a swirly s blend and the plastic is pretty and feels really good. If you haven't settled on a os fairway I would suggest looking at a secpter.

Infinite discs scepter. I've tried a ton of os fairways from firebirds, predator, raptor and felons. What the secpter does better than all of them is that it has glide. I call it a mini force which it is and I love forces. Flat top both good for forehands and backhands. I throw a swirly s blend and the plastic is pretty and feels really good. If you haven't settled on a os fairway I would suggest looking at a secpter.

I actually found the Scepter and Raptor to be very similar. Good glide nicely stable, what would you say was different about them for you?

Latest posts