• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What does your mini say about you?

You've been playing almost 11 years and don't have a mini? That's incredible

Yea off and on, I've always just used my disc edge o replaced it with another disc in my bag. But usually I just leave my drivers cause I'm close enough to put after my drives to ever need one ;) :D

Lol jk, yea I just use my other discs as markers. Never got the need to spend $5 on an unusable disc. But now I have a stacked bag and some $$ figured why not throw one in finally. And it's been 10 years of off and on. More a recreational summer player when in the mood.

My mini says I was the #2 player in the Atlanta Area Bag Tag league in 2012. It doesn't say that I left halfway through the season.

I use a black Perkerson Park mini ... harder to see foot faults :thmbup:

That reminds me that I once had a beautiful tie-dyed champion-plastic mini that audibly squeaked when stepped on. Needless to say, I quickly replaced that tattletelling piece of plastic.

I've carried the same mini for 15 years because I designed the stamp:

My daughter has one that says "Shut up and throw." She needs to read it more often. :|

:pI have a white innova mini that I got from a tournament in Korea. Its nothing special, but it has a stamp on it in Korean, and I won that tourney so It's special to me and give me confidence.

I use a black Perkerson Park mini ... harder to see foot faults :thmbup:

Best out-of-state course I've had the pleasure to play.....twice! :hfive: Cost me $40 round trip on a cab. Liked it so much, I went the next day and forked over another $40.

Then again, I don't get out much. :p

/derail

I'm still playing with the Gotta Go Gotta Throw mini I got when I placed my first order with them. It's the only thing I have left from that order -- the discs are either lost or traded, but that mini lives on.

I've thought about having a wall of minis in my office; I have one on the wall there now that I received at the first Birdie Bash I played that is kinda neat looking. I'd like an Axiom Oreo mini and a Nano to go with it at least.

My mini coming out means that I threw a crappy shot that's up against a log or a tree and I need room for my foot.

My mini says I'm a jump putter because it's this.
$_35.JPG

Mine says that I needed to spend a few more bucks to qualify for free shipping at the Discmania store. :)

Mine is an old DGCR mini I bought from the site store.
Been carrying it for quite some time.
I also collect minis. Don't have anything real special besides 3 wooden minis that DyingToPlay turned.