• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is going on with Flying Disc Magazine???

I paid with credit card I believe so I guess I am SOL unless you all know otherwise a way to get it back?QUOTE]
Nope, it should be pretty easy for you. Call up your credit card provider and ask them to initiate a chargeback.

That only works if you used an actual credit card, as opposed to a debit card.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and if that feels with your attorney general.

Friendly disc golf company or not, this is a company accepting consumer dollars, so they have the same responsibility to fulfill their end of deal that any other company does.

Just calld twice and someone answered then hung up. I will cotinue to call and now Im am going to open a dispute with paypal

If you did it through paypal and it was over 45 days ago your screwed. I guess that 24 dollar issue of flying disc will go on record as the most expensive issue ever!

theyre right on the ball when it comes to taking your money at their tourneys though right.

Mr Highland park is right what they are doing is technically a crime, its called theft of service. If they cant supply you with the product you paid for at the time when you pay(or within a reasonable amount of time from what they quote it will take) then they shouldnt except the money or give you swift refund.

tumbleweed.jpg

Still no news about this? I really enjoy this magazine and would love to order it to my house instead of picking it up at Borders. I hope they pull their stuff together.

I put up a dispute through paypal and I just found out that I have gotten my money back.

Can I do it if I used a credit card earlier this year?

you can file a 'chargeback' with your credit card company
or a complaint with paypal...

not sure on the limitations of time for each, i'm sure it varies company to company...

you can file a 'chargeback' with your credit card company
or a complaint with paypal...

not sure on the limitations of time for each, i'm sure it varies company to company...
The amount of time you are allowed to dispute a charge is set by the card issuing bank. It's generally 6-9 months.

to get this thread back on track.................. tentatively slated for the next issue of FDM, an article on the Joralemon Park expansion.

Did you actually talk to someone there? How do you know that?

Latest posts