• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters
Innova Teebird!
There I said it!!!! I hate that peice of garbage!!! Because of all the love it gets, I've probably bought 10 or 12 over the years...different plastics, weights...and it just doesn't work for me.

Innova Teebird!
There I said it!!!! I hate that peice of garbage!!! Because of all the love it gets, I've probably bought 10 or 12 over the years...different plastics, weights...and it just doesn't work for me.
I hate you now.

LOL jk

some discs just don't work for some people

I hate you now.

LOL jk

some discs just don't work for some people

I tell you what though.....sometime towards the middle end of next summer when I reach my seasonal peak, I'll be looking for something to give me that extra little something, and inevitably I'll break out a teebird for a very frusterating round or two just because of how much trash everyone talks about it.....

I have now added waynewf to my ignore list. After that, nothing he says can be woth anything.

Im kidding of course, but damn!

I can't believe so many people are hating on the Groove!

Worst disc I ever bought was a Python, easily. I tried to throw it so many different ways, but just couldn't get it to do anything useful. I threw it one day, and the thing just kept rolling and rolling until it rolled into a creek. I decided to just leave it there even after I had located it.

I have now added waynewf to my ignore list. After that, nothing he says can be woth anything.

Just kidding of course, but damn!

And that is why, at some point, I will try to put the stupid Teebird back in my bag:)

In all honesty though, the Gateway Spirit is a pretty useless disc for me as well....and anything Ultra Lite...stupid Raging Inferno....

i hate the monster

Really? I love it. There are only a few places I use mine, but when I need a preposterous amount of fade, it never fails.

My worst disc purchase was the 150g Aviar in the starter pack. Innova would start newbies off on better ground if they packaged a paper plate with "PUTT AND APPROACH" written in sharpie on it.

I can't believe so many people are hating on the Groove!
Second that emotion. The Groove is absolutely huge in my game, but I drive fh. I tried to bh it a couple of times, and yeah, not so great....

Worst disc I've bought was probably the Dragon. I wanted to like it, but couldn't.:|

R-Pro Boss- Thought I found my new favorite disc....then after like 3 throws it was impossible not to turn it over. Then after one tree collision it was dead.

Really? I love it. There are only a few places I use mine, but when I need a preposterous amount of fade, it never fails.

My worst disc purchase was the 150g Aviar in the starter pack. Innova would start newbies off on better ground if they packaged a paper plate with "PUTT AND APPROACH" written in sharpie on it.

LOL. The 150 Aviar is what is was going to say myself. I had just started playing in a league after about 3 months of playing with the 150 Aviar still being my only putter. I bought a wizard and shaved about 12 strokes off in a week,really. Not saying it's because the wiz is better than the aviar but that 150 is a piece of junk. Groove is close 2nd.

Aerobie Epic (fail). I guess I just don't have the arm to get the glide after all of the flips. It pretty much (with a thumber) goes up, flips horizontal, and goes straight down into the ground about 150' in front of me.
We have a winner!

I hated my Groove after the first few throws. I thought maybe it was me or the disc was just too stable off the shelf, but then started talking to other disc golfers who hated it too. It's sitting in my closet somewhere collecting dust after less than twenty throws.

I hate the Groove and Epic equally. Two of the very worst discs on the market.

Groove for me - I knew better when I bought the Boss but I thought a light Groove would be better... it flies like a high speed Gator, without the high speed. Ever been to a Greek wedding? just like a dinner plate but less aerodynamic.

Same. I keep thinking someday it'll beat in and be a great disc. But I don't ever throw it, so I don't know how it's gonna beat in.

geeze you guys must never hate trees. It took my groove less than 2 weeks to go from super overstable ridiculous to super flippy. See if you guys were smart, you'd hit every tree like I do :)

Latest posts